1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What would you steal from your doll's wardrobe for yourself?

Jul 16, 2019

1. Oh my girls dinosaur print dress for sure, and the comic print & alien print dresses she has too.
      I mainly buy them fabrics I just love but could probably never wear in public as an adult without a few funny looks :lol:

2. One of my dolls has a very cool sailor shirt I would totally wear :)

3. (Actually, I'd rather love to have some of my own outfits for my dolls … :cool:)

What I want to steal from them:
      -blue glitter Doc Martens
      -Chucks with weid prints
      -kimonos
      -blue adidas cagoule
      -h.naoto outfit esp. the hakama

4. My littlest has an adorable little music note skirt from a seller on etsy, which she's gotten a ridiculous amount of compliments on, and every time I see it I'm just like- Why can't we make that in a me size?

5. So, I'm a Real Adult (TM) and when I'm not spending money on doll outfits, I buy clothes I want to wear...like neon orange skirts with orange and white palm leaves, and purple galaxy wrap dresses and seafoam giant tassel earrings and bright red polkadot high heel pumps...it has been remarked upon that my style is "unique". I have yet to see doll clothing that I'd actually wear myself, and the way I style my dolls is more in line with their personalities and backstories than with what I'd consider fashionable. OTHER PEOPLE style their dolls way better but that takes time and focus and I'd kinda rather wear the neon orange and the seafoam green myself than find an etsy maker who can do the same. Basically, if I could miniaturize my wardrobe. I'd do that first.

6. I have a small wardrobe of what I call “ country-girl Lolita” for my dolls that I’d love to have for myself. They’re so quaint and old-fashioned and beautifully detailed...like a step back in time. Another of my girls has an extensive 1960s tie dye wardrobe, and I’d love to wear those as well, just for fun!:)

7. Hm... I bought Pete's galaxy leggings after finding a pair for myself, so not that... Maybe Marigold's chococat shirt.

8. These boots I bought recently for my girl. :chibi I hope the image shows up...
      Login

#48 Chilidolls, Jan 15, 2021
      Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
    9. I don't have it anymore because someone stole my Edward while he was wearing it, but someone on here sold me the nicest hand sewn pea coat for my boy. It was exceptionally well done and I just loved it, would have worn it myself in my size...

10. I would 100% steal from Caedan's wardrobe. Currently he has an oversized fox cardigan on that is just so very soft. And I'd probably make off with his cool plaid patterned pants. The best would be if we could swap then it'd be like 1 for me, 1 for dol---who am I kidding me....

11. my SD boy mostly wears chinese street fashion, which i could buy in human sizes but would sadly look AWFUL in, thats why he wears it lol

12. One of the reasons I got into dolls was because I couldn't do cosplay or really play around with fashion anymore. I used to have a super robust wardrobe from all different styles---a few lolita peices, lots of goth and industrial punk wear, suits and ties, bohemian dresses and skirts, street wear and rave clothes. But, as the years have gone on and I had to move, my body has changed and I just don't fit into any of my old clothes, which was heartbreaking for me as fashion was a huge way I expressed myself. When I started getting into dolls, it rekindled that spark of fashion as a hobby, and now I feel more free than ever before. I try my best to collect dolls and BJDs with all different body types, and therefore I can mix and match clothes to whoever will it in them. Plus I can buy a lot of clothes off ebay for the same price as one shirt from a store, as well as the amount of space saved when everything is miniaturized ;)

13. I would which wardrobes with my dolls indefinitely. They'll be dressed better than me anyway...

14. I would steal Andromeda's look in a heartbeat! Her Angell-Studio dress is :love

15. I would kill for their shoe collection! I'm so picky about buying shoes for myself, but my dolls get the most fashionable footwear around these days.