1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What's The Last Thing You Did With Your Dolls?

Mar 21, 2016

1. I finally tried to take a picture of my resin family, it did not turned really well thought u.u. I have to try again XD

2. I gave my girl a brand new face up and body blushing over the weekend. Just gotta pick up some new lashes for her. Other than that, she's been standing very cutely on my nightstand. :blush

3. I reorganized all my doll-stuff, their clothes, wigs, props... Which also included cleaning out the bottom shelf of my display cabinet. I moved some handmade things to the bottom shelf, but I'll probably do some more reorganizing later, since I have a new doll on the way. And ofcourse after that I changed one of my dolls outfits xD

4. My sister just got a Limhwa Sara so I had Calli give my sister's doll the 'gift' of the clothing I made to fit her and then took a picture of Calli and my sister's doll together.

5. I'm sewing for my Iplehouse Zera

6. I dressed and cleaned my dolls. I also made an attempt to clean their shelf.

7. I took a few new pictures for my crew's profile pages today... It's been a dog's age since I've had some of these guys in front of a camera.

8. Congratulations, OP!

I just sent my girl off for her face-up yesterday, and have been working on cleaning and restringing my boy. I haven't gotten much progress done on the restringing yet, and it'll be my first time trying it. I'm excited. :whee:

9. Cleaned and restrung a doll as well as coordinated a new outfit for him. The outfit requires some sewing and alterations, which I've been itching to do (work is getting in the way of that, though >.< ).

10. I sold them off and bought them. Currently I am in a waiting limbo where I don't physically have the dolls, but I feel like I already have them because I made full payments.

11. Rearranged everyone. Nina has been turfed off the human sofa and back onto the doll sofa, and Alice is sat beside me because I need to measure knitting against her. Who is sat over here usually depends on who I'm making something for and how much measuring is needed.

Also, putting glasses on Alice and a wig on Unnamed, since they just arrived.

12. Woow congratulations for your baby!! The last thing I did with my doll was taking some photos of her in new sleeveless sock sweater that I did yesterday for her. After that, I watched some netflix (well, not netflix, in Spain we don't have it, but this way everyone understands) with her next to me on the sofa ^_^

13. Took a nap...

14. Put her sleep beside me :XD:

15. Listed a few for sale and redressed some for spring

16. Because the Candy Kitten eyes I'd purchased from Etsy had arrived and I just had to see what they looked like in a doll, the last thing I did was change the eyes in my Claus & my Re-che.

(And the answer is... Good. They look really good indeed. :))

17. Taking some photos and changing clothes~

18. Put a pair of socks on her that just came in the mail. Only clothes she's wearing. Actually, only thing she's wearing. :/

19. Dressing them and now I need to brush and style their wigs.:3nodding:

20. I finished Ayatane's new alpaca wig and changed his eyes to a spectacular pair of pink jewel eyes I got in an art trade with a friend not long ago~ Next would be touching up the faceup on all three of his little faceplates!