1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What's The Last Thing You Did With Your Dolls?

Mar 21, 2016

1. I buckled my doll's seat belt and took her on a long drive in my car.

2. I put new wigs on all three. (No more bald dolls. Yay!) I also rearranged their order on the little sliver of shelf they're sharing.

I really want to create a better display for them, so I spent some time thinking about where I could put a new bookshelf or cabinet. So far, no solution.

3. I took some pictures of Nadeko last week and I think I fixed her wig a little last night ^^;
      she really needs to be taken out for a proper photo-shoot soon though

4. I let one "assist" in drafting some patterns for a couple of tops I plan on making them. Hopefully they will look super cute when finished. :)

5. I got some new doll shirts from Etsy and had a brief photo-shoot :) (my favorite reason/excuse for taking photos!)

6. Doc recieved a new shirt that he can wear to show off his robo body. (Have to get on the ball with him, been procrastinating so much with cleaning him. He's been dissembled for a little while, and has recycled computer wires hanging out of his parts! :XD:)
      Got the group a nice sofa set a little while ago. Now they can all be displayed sitting together! :)

7. I have recently cleaned my room so they had to move out for the nite, which is fine, they were all together :) I'm just thinking where to put them now, my room is rather full, with lots of collectibles. Hmm, maybe my dresser....:nowords:

8. I actually got to work a little on patterning Shonokin's brown velvet coat today... Which, of course, also meant spending some time playing around with him and Madison (an Eve Studios tarantula-) afterwards.

I <3 my gentleman-monster and his creepy, eight-legged sidekick. ^_^

9. I think... the last thing I did with my on-topic boys was... Well, I did change Pete's outfit at some point not too long ago, but since then, I think I got Vince out just for a brief cuddle before putting him back. And a little check-in on the rest, since they all share a little wicker sofa right now and I keep a dust/sun protection cloth over them most of the time. But yeah, last time I got anyone out, it wasn't to sew or take pictures or fuss around with anything, it was just for dolly hugs.

10. The last thing I did with my doll was to sit her on my lap while I was searching on the net for new outfits for her. It really helps me to have them near while I look as I can imagine better how they would look like with certain outfits.

11. I blushed the hands on my Dimdoll/Dollzone hybrid Bronwyn & sealed my Dimdoll Laia head so I can paint her over the next few days

12. I've made a new dress for my DD Sakuya, as she was wearing a simple T-shirt and a prototype jeans till now, which didn't look good on her at all.

13. I brought my doll to a convention. She got way more attention than I did. It was adorable!

14. I finally made one of my smaller ones a dress of her own so she can stop wearing borrowed clothes that are way too big!

15. Went shopping with him and my GF and took some pictures :) ...need to practice :)

16. I made a new dress in white for my Christel and take some photographs and post it here in the community :D

17. Cleaned two of my Minifee event heads and put one on the body of the other to see if a swap would fix my character-shelling issues. Jury's still out :)

Oh, and ordered a new bank card with the photo in my avatar on it!

18. Congrats to the baby, OP, hope everything has gone well!
      I sueded my Bobobie couple with thin faux suede, gave them adult fuzz - both things very overdue - and took a couple of nude pics before I got too embarassed to take advantage of their alone time (which is rare, both in story and irl because of kids and shelf mates) so I put them under one of their blankets and left them alone. :sweat:XD:

19. I made my doll a dress, well actually i'm still making it and have learnt I need to be more patient, and probably learn to make sense of patterns.

20. I'm making crochet hats. I've spent half day yesterday trying it on my doll while working on it.