1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What's The Last Thing You Did With Your Dolls?

Mar 21, 2016

1. I took pictures of Darius, Alistair, and Mackenzie for the past two hours.

2. Went to a convention as well as a meet up with her this week end. Now she sits in her doll truck until i finish cleaning my room.

3. Changed his clothes and wig, posed him around, took some pictures. I always want my doll able to do a silly pose but he always failed :sweat

4. Took them to a doll meet on Sunday, mostly letting them rest now. Occasionally asking their opinions on what characters I should think about shelling.

5. I took my older one to work with me to show to one of my co-workers. And I finally found the perfect wig for my new doll and am trying to convince myself to wait a little longer to actually buy it. The last time I bought something doll related right away it went on sale less than a month later.:(

6. I hope everything went well with the baby!

I can agree wholeheartedly with organization. My room looks like it exploded some days. I start like 4 projects at once because my brain is spaghetti... And the place gets so cluttered I can't concentrate anymore. Than a good cleaning just settles me.

Last thing I did... I put a face up on my newest 12cm girl. She's waiting to be sealed. I made a yarn wig for my water fairy. And before that I took one girl for a trip into NY!

7. Tried on a bunch of stuff I've just made - so I've a couple of my boys lounging about in pool attire now LOL

8. The last thing I did was change my Mirai's outfit. She has a spring/summer dress and I felt really bad looking at her in her autumn/winter outfit so I finally changed it yesterday. Spring is basically over but school is distracting lol :sweat

9. I tried making a hard wig cap for my Goohwa but failed miserably. I feel bad since he spent so much time with his head in a plastic bag, but the finished product is so lame it's unusable. :doh I'll be trying again using a different tutorial, probably the one in the DoA workshop forum. Hope it works!

10. I spent four hours with them yesterday. I was going to change one of my doll's outfits. Got him undressed, realized I don't have any other clothes for him, and ended up putting his usual suit back on him.

Then I took pictures of Mel and Seth because they always look good together.

11. I changed everyone's outfits. :D
      I don't have much time to play with them regularly, but I try to change their clothes every couple of weeks, which usually is a two or three day process, since occasionally I'll want to take pictures too. Or I'll have spent too much time on one doll more than another and so on.

12. I sewed my newest girl, an Iplehouse Lahela, a bikni and wrap skirt in red batik, then took her outside and took some pictures.

13. Last thing I did with my dolls? Worked on the almost-completed wig for my Islanddoll Noah hybrid. It's so close to being finished......

14. I shopped for accessories - they need new shoes and a couple of pairs of glasses, and I'd really love to get some perfect wigs for them!

And I spent way too much time browsing for eyes. I can completely see myself turning into an eye-hoarder!

15. The last thing I did with my dolls was change the outfits of the dolls in the display and organize clothing/wigs/etc. when putting it away afterwards. ♥

16. Last thing I did was sew some clothes and tried what I had finished on her.

17. Gave Nico, my Reisner, a new face-up... Or more like finally finished it. I've been avoiding attaching eyelashes but I finally gave in. That's my least favorite part of doing face-ups. Then I dressed him up and had a short photo session! :XD:

18. The last thing I did was change my doll's outfit & photograph her with two new bags I bought for her. I also tried out some of the snapchat filters using her which was really funny!

19. Pictures!

20. Rearranged his eyes...stayed up late to do it and I'm still not satisfied, so will have to do it again. TT^TT