1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What's The Last Thing You Did With Your Dolls?

Mar 21, 2016

1. I squeed in delight over my AkagiDoll Ban head. Now to find the money to get a body and not more heads. x_x

Today I'm going to be messing around with eyes, doing photos, and trying to decide if I give Audrey her boots today or make her wait until Christmas...

2. Hmmm, I was playing with my Soom Hyperon last night. Adjusting parts of his new outfit and just admiring how pretty he looks in it. :D

3. Most recently, I glued a magnet into an off-topic BJD and the night before, I tried the hair fiber I had purchased on my new Arsene head.

4. I took photos of my Marcus out in the snow yesterday and today I'm going to buy my second doll ever <3

5. I was sick yesterday, so I had my daughter go bring me Zenith. He sat next to me and watched me play Skyrim for a little while last night. Even if I'm not actively playing with them, I love to just have my dolls near me. They make me feel better.

6. Glued a wig. Unless you count browsing the web for yet more dolly goodies?

7. Tried my Volks Kujo head on the new AiL body that arrived yesterday.

Teddy

8. took my minifee outside for a photo shoot with her new shawls

9. I cuddled with Betty a few minutes ago, haha... I really love playing with her but it also makes me sad because she is alone at the moment. I need to find her a man or a woman, I have so many photoshoot ideas...
      Also someone give me the motivation to paint faceups, I have five unfinished doll heads here (and only three are mine, lol)

10. I... uhm... mighthaveboughtapairofYosthatafriendwasselling. *coughs*

The Tsugumi is going to make a great Chibi!Human Madison. Her grin is a perfect match for the "grown up" SID Cherie version.

And the little body-swapped Tanpopo boy who's coming along with her? I didn't set out looking for a young version of Tamarind the Engineer, but something about that cheeky little face demands it. Besides, I needed a good excuse for buying a tiny robot. (My husband saw a pic of DZ's Dawn over my shoulder last night and absolutely fell in love with the little guy, so... Yeah. One chibi!Engineer plus one cobbled-together scrap-bot side-kick will make him grin big-time. :lol: )

11. the last thing i did with amour was unbox him and take pictures of the whole process and him.

12. I adjusted Professor Snape's eyes and then played dress-up with him since I'm too hassled to make him his own clothes right now. But he looks satisfied, so I won't be too stressed out to try to hurry up and make him his own proper things.

And I thought about knitting a row on Audrey's sweater, but I'm too tired for tiny knitting...

13. The last thing I did with Mirai was put her in the special dress she came with, and pose her on my desk beside my keyboard with the tiny Nine9Style magazine in her lap like she was reading it. She was wearing that sweater dress for so long, I decided she needed a change.

14. I recently received a new dolly (a Kid Delf Ani from a DoA user ^_^) and the last thing I did was dress her up. I actually don't have "her" clothes, yet. Can't wait to get her something. ^_^

15. Fully organized all her assorted stuff into the storage cart I bought. So much better than boxes everywhere.:aheartbea

16. watching TV together, I need a glass and my doll have also one.
      Than i buy a new Jacket for her.

17. I took my Hujoo to the bank with me. I really don't know why? I just decided hey, I'm going to the bank, better take Freya with me. Needless to say, my banker seemed confused.

18. I took some pictures and she is sitting with me while I work! (or take a brake from work as I am doing right now)

19. Thranduil is sat on the couch by me, so I can keep checking the chainmail size (also, he's holding one of my soft toys). Iker is sitting on a little chair and Loki is in my bed under the duvet, because I was using a UV lamp in my room to dry resin and I was scared it'd affect him. :whee:

That said, Loki's spare head is dangling upside down from a toy sword, so the glue on his new wig cap can dry. Yes, it's exactly the same sculpt. I was scared of messing one up while making wig caps and stuff so I bought two... :sweat