1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What's The Last Thing You Did With Your Dolls?

Mar 21, 2016

1. I put them away before leaving for college :( The boy in his box, the girl and YOSD laying together and covered on their shelf.

The NEXT thing I'm going to do with my BJDs, however, is HOPEFULLY unboxing a new head! :D

2. The last thing? I was up kind of late, distressing a pair of blue jeans, last night . I am kind of proud of them, they were made for an American girl doll, I cut them down carefully to fit an Iplehouse JID Leona, and have been running them through the washer when ever I do a dark load, after I did a little judicious work with a 50% bleach solution when I first got them, now I have carefully abraded the knees and bottom with a pumice stone, and they are very close now to that perfect favorite faded old jeans look now. They were too dye rich when I got them, a deep darkest blue, and kept staining my doll, but ( after vinegar and bleach treatments) I finally have all of the excess dye out of them.

3. I drew her yesterday

4. Stripped Yukimura's face-up and started his new one. :3 I'm taking a break since my hands started shaking a bit.

5. Knitted a dress over the weekend for my just-arrived Lumedoll Bellatrix, put it on her, and admired. :love

6. I changed out the eyes in a couple of my dolls. Every now and then, I get dissatisfied with a look and have to change something!

7. The last thing I did was pick up my little 1/6 girl and actually start to plan her official look - since she's currently been sitting in a temporary spot, with a temp wig and eyes. She's so patient with me. :sweat

And just before that I started to clean out her "dollhouse", which will become this huge design diorama thing...

8. Moved them to one side of my doll room to clear space to hopefully start on a doll house for them. :)

9. I got to seal parts including Granado Raguel's head today after a long rain delay!!!!!

10. I am currently crocheting beanie doll hats for my male dolls while I wait for wigs that I ordered for them. I hated seeing their bald heads! LOL!

11. Ordered their clothes and sent one out for her faceup.

12. Hi !
      The last thing I did with my sweet heart was make a headband with flowers and make a photoshoot after made it. The funny thing is the fact it's a boy... :XD:

13. The last thing I did with some of my doll was trying on wigs I purchased from LeekeWorld. I also changed some of their outfits and rotated some of my babies that were out for ones that had been put up for a little while.

14. Well, after laying my two boys on top of my bed topper while washing bedsheets, my cat decided to curl up at their feet. It was cute, so...I took a few photos of the trio :kitty2

15. #157 SteamWitch, Mar 15, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
    16. Changed a few outfits, re-organized clothes, haven't been able to take pictures as of late.

17. I made my Volks MSD girls new matching yukatas in different colors and reorganized and updated their display space.:)

[​IMG]

18. Put on their new shoes. Everyone has the perfect footwear now! :)