1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What's the matter with Angel Region NT Kai?

Aug 21, 2006

1. It could be just me, but I still think he has the essance of an MSD. I have two SD luts boys, and he is just so much... smaller, slimmer. Which would be great, except that for me, he doesn't like wearing girly clothes. Although I did put him in some a while back... Although, if he was my first boy... I would if I would be keeping him?

2. I dunno. I bonded with him just fine! Maybe i'm a special case. I might consider getting another NT Kai ((if god is like "oh your are such a good girl i'll randomly have you find $700!)) okay not likely but yeah.

3. *laughs* He isn't -that- hard to get to stand. It's mostly because he enjoys being difficult and lazy.

Also, if you want to be technical, I'm Seine's third owner (if we're counting Kitazawa)... If we're not counting Kita since he didn't spend very long there... then I'm his second owner. I love him to bits. *chuckle* He seems to accumulate random bits of jewelry and lots of glowstick necklaces.

Someone on here said something about how their hands look like paws. It's true! Of course, Seine was a fox in his past life (not a kitsune, a fox) so it fits him perfectly. I'm probably never going to separate his fingers because I'm in love with his little paw hands. ^^;

RainbowSheltie: I think it's interesting that you say he has the 'essense' of an MSD. Really, the circumference of his waist and torso is small enough that he can fit into some of Kelyn's (DoC Wi) clothing. ^^;

4. That thing is, My Kai's fingers are seperated ((they were when I got him)) So I never got to see zeh paw hands >.>

5. Lol. That hit the right mark alright. I don't know, he gives off an 'MSD' vibe to me. I guess the fact that he can wear clothes as such doesn't help his cause. XD

Oh, NT Kai can stand. I can't promise you'll be able to get him to stand in the first 10 minutes or so... but he can stand. He just refuses to make it easy. I even tried to stand him against the couch for support *cheating* but he knew my plan. -_-'''

6. Note the paw hand: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v418/draloreshimare/8.jpg

(The rest of that shoot is at: http://community.livejournal.com/instillwaters/9783.html )

XD Hey, the more clothes I can fit him into, the better. Finding clothes for him is nuts.

And sure he can stand, you just have to put a little work into it... of course, I'm forced to stand him on carpet most of the time, and that just blows. :P

7. I don't wonder why my boys have trouble standing. 95% of the time, it's a carpet they are standing on. With that said, any troubles that he has standing doesn't bother me. I'm used to it.

Man, all this talk about NT Kai isn't help my 'I have a sales thread' for him. I feel bad for selling him, even if we haven't bonded after all this time. When I look at it, I know If I want any hope for the other boy I want to come home.. it's either I keep Kai or sell him for hopes of snagging a Ducan. It's for a character I can't wait to get home...

I feel so guilty for selling him now, though. If we only got along better...

8. Don't feel guilty. ^^; If it's not working out, it's not working out.

9. I still love the mold to death though, so I guess that doesn't help. >_>

10. Well its most Likely for the best. I'm sorry you didn't bond. But meh..

11. Well, as long as it works out for everyone I'm cool with that. I do wonder, though, and I know it has been discussed before... but I wonder why AR doesn't make custom clothes for their boys/girls. Kai is so much fun to find clothes for, though. I was surprized that the Cyber Bohemian Shiwoo outfit fit him, and it wasn't too lose. The sleeves were a bit long, but...

12. I dunno really. The only outfit I can find tha AR makes is that horrid Sailor thing! And My boy's like No. -_- One day I'm gonna get him in short shorts! But like I dunno. I'm sure of one thing. If I get another Tan Kai he's gonna be a fox thingy! >.> paw hands!

13. NT Kai is my dream doll...*le sigh* After I finish paying off my Na-Nu-Ri's body hes next on my list. Whats a second hand NT Kai usually run? I think he was limited? Or is he still made at AR? He's the one doll I want more than any other, and yet I know so little about him. XD

14. Weeeeeeeeeell there's a chick on her that is selling a Tan Kai and I got mine for $700 that included the doll, a wig ((current)) two pants, 2 shirts, insanely hot boots, a carrying case aaaaaaaaaaand...o.o yeah tha's it.

15. wow, for real? I didn't know standing was a problem for the larger ARs. My LF stands like a rock (heck, I just kinda drop him feet first on the floor or on the desk and there he is standing!) and he poses so easily!

btw, RainbowSheltie, your link to your selling thread doesn't work, it has an extra http:// ^^;;
      He's such a cutie, if I had the money I would get one ^^

16. I don't know who the 'chick' is, but I'm a guy whose selling an NT Kai...

17. O.o that seems the problem doesn't it >.> someone wants him but no one has the casho right now -_-

*reads post above* Well holy crap! *bonks head* sorry! >< should of asked

18. Haha. s'kay. Not the first time it happens. I mean, a guy who love dollfies? Mm... becuase that breed is soooooooooooooooooo numerous. >_< ... XD

I should try standing my Kai on a flat surface... could just be his stringing. I don't think AR's come naturally with problems. It's probably just a stringing differance. And the ultimate meaning to the words 'crazy legs'.

19. Shin didn't have crazy legs but his girlfriend Kerri does and She's an AR Fair Elly. I think it just depends. ((sorry for thinking your a chick!))

20. I'm pretty sure the standing problem is in the sculpting. If you look at a Fair's knees you'll see that they don't match up at all on one side. I'm sure that's got a lot to do with why they've got so many standing problems.

Toccyn - NT Kai tends to go from anywhere from $700 - $800, depending. He was a LE 30, so he's no longer made, and I think over half of those have had more than one home. Poor lil guys.