1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What's the most you have spent on an bjd outfit?

Sep 7, 2009

1. $250 including wig and shoes.

2. A limited edition suit, cost me $177, but worth every penny because the detail of the clothes were really impressive, and my boy needed at least one formal clothes for himself.

3. An actual fullset outfit? None as I've never bought one. But as none of my dolls actually share clothes each piece of clothing for them usually goes toward an entire outfit in itself. That being said I'm pretty sure my boy Mai is currently dressed in the priciest attire, that is $45 Dollheart boots, $35 custom fit pants and a $50 top, altogether that'd be...$130. Ugh. Some people might throw in his $10 glasses as well, but wow...that number is already much higher than I'd expected.

4. So far the only outfit I have bought has been $58, and that is a wig, shoes, and outfit. Ebay = <3.

And the outfit IS NOT ugly, or mediocre, its a beautiful set for $40, the wig and shoes were $18.

5. $230 for a LE dress set from DP19 including freight charge

6. I think the most I've paid for a single outfit was $220 for the A & P Salopette Set from the LA Dolpa.

At the time I was super grouchy having driven 6 hours to get there after working all day, up late at the cocktail party the night before, waking at 6AM to get back to the event location and standing in line right away and then waiting hours knowing the only item I planned to buy was a pair of boots for my SD16 boy. So when I got inside and saw the outfit I said what the hell and bought it. Later naranjita reminded me it would fit my SD10 boy and then I was happy I bought it in a snit and now it's my favorite outfit for him. :sweat

7. $100 plus, on my AOD new boy. the outfit was worn on his body, the moment when i see him. so i wanted the outfit too. but his outfit is the limited DOD outfit.. so it is worth it.

8. 40 dollars on a dollmore lolita dress, and i want them back.

9. The most I've spent is $150 without shipping. It was for a Heisejinyao custom outfit (Yuri from Shadow Hearts) made to fit a Soom Mecha Angel. His shoes cost me around $40 (original company price $65). So in total, I spent close to $200, but I can't do this anymore...!

10. $400 for a dress from Y!J. Never doing that again.

11. Um, $0. xD

12. $100 on a dollheart outfit. I only have one but their quality is amazing. I'd love to buy more from them. It was hard to spend that much on an outfit for me. I try to be a little careful with the spending, but I don't regret that one!

13. not too much ;_; around 100 - 110 dollars.

14. I'm saving up to spend $150 on a custom made dress. (very well made!)

15. I've paid $90ish for Dollheart outfits multiple times (damn you Dollheart stop being awesome) and paid $130 for a secondhand Volks BTSSB outfit that included shoes but was missing several parts.

16. About $120 without shoes and includes shipping. With shoes plus their shipping for that whole attire was $140. I plan on doing that about 3 more times too. :sweat And I'm sure Dollheart will sucker me into losing a good half of my money, I love their clothes and shoes!

17. Honestly not a lot, I dislike buying clothes since I make them, however sometimes you just have to :) I decided long ago that each of my dolls will eventually have one wonderful bought outfit. So far two of mine do and one of my partner's does. The most expensive one I have bought was $120, but that was on sale from nearly $200 (Luts sale, YAY!) and the most expensive shoes were $50, for limited shoes off the marketplace

Honestly I have issues paying for things i could make myself, or that cost more than the things I own for my own wear.

18. 200 for a fullset outfit from yahoo japan XP.

Sadly I would do it again

19. About $460 for Volks Kurumi's H.Naoto Outfit. I don't wanna spend that much on an outfit anymore. You can't even get your money back ^^;

20. $85 on a dollheart outfit no shoes or wig