1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What's the most you have spent on an bjd outfit?

Sep 7, 2009

1. I think around $115 for the DollHeart Cherry Romance set.
      Totally worth it~
      It's been long sold out on their site (original price was $100 I believe) and is really popular a.k.a. a pain to find for sale so I consider that a good deal

but this will change when I finally get my hands on one of the VOLKS x BTSSB collaboration sets

2. Complete outfit for 50$. But i am sure it will change soon :D

3. 40 dollars, for a company outfit. I cant spend any more than that. Something about the clothes being way more than people clothes puts me off. Id rather just murder a teddy bear for a fluffy onesie or something.

4. Ha, this one is a bit of an embarrassing admission. ITEM VIEW : EID - Man - EID_Man Signor.R set
      $218 ouch! That's not including the boots either.
      And the worst part? Doesn't fit any of my current dolls!
      But, someday, SOMEDAY, I'll have a guy that can wear it!

5. Geez, a bunch of these are more expensive than I've ever even spent on a human outfit for myself... What have I done getting into this hobby? ;)

6. So far it hasn't been more than $2.50 per dress since my Resinsoul fits Barbie clothes, and I've been working on sewing for her so fabric hasn't been expensive. That's about to change for the MSD hybrid I ordered though, I can sew for her but I'm gonna have to order at least one outfit for her to wear when she gets here. I"ll post again once I order her clothes!

7. $200 :nowords:

I don't mind so much because I know they'll take better care of their clothes than I take care of mine.

8. I spent a little over $100 each for DeisDollHouse dresses. I currently have 3 but I can't pass them up when I see them for sale second hand. They're just so beautifully sewn.

9. I would have to say my most expensive outfit so far would be about $90. That did include all the pieces of a Lolita coordinate with shoes for my obitsu girl.

10. About $100 for my Soom Cheshire jr outfit not including the shoes.

11. I recently spent $250 on a leather coat. But I usually try to keep it under $150 per outfit.

12. $120 for a doll heart outfit not including shoes. That was another $46.
      But if we are talking about piecing together an outfit collectively to fit the character then I'd have to say close to $230.

13. I really am on good terms here. And I thought I was doing a bad job and spoiling my dolls.
      I bought a waiter set for Kaneki, it was only 63USD I think. For me it still felt pretty pricey, though.

14. I just spent $114 on the Luts Delf Schenerazard Set. wich I am hoping I can use with my Supiadoll Tan Juah. If not, I will use it with Feeple 65 Chloe, and use her Arabian Princess outfit on Juah. It's a lot of money, so I am always worried, especially when I can't try them on her, before buying. I was sooo hoping to get the Luts Helena Set, for Delf Darwen, but their out. Hoping to get the set second handed, when I am getting access to the marketplace

15. I paid $ 199 for the Soom Taco outfit. I was an outfit I had been looking for a while. I was thrilled at the time to find it.

16. I paid around $150 for one of the outfit set

17. Around 100$ for a Dollheart outfit... ^_^

18. I have spent about 350 for a. 18th Pompdor gown, made of brocade with beading and a pair of shoes to match. The
      Artist did a beautiful job, all hand, a lot of went into this beautiful piece.

19. I think around $150 - $200. One outfit was a full set from RingDoll and I had to buy shoes separate. For my other doll (which I am waiting for the body to arrive) I bought multiple pieces coming from Freedom Teller, an Etsy seller, and 9Style.

20. The most that I have spent on a BJD outfit was $150 for a Dollheart SD Limited Ed. Fullset Fer