1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What's the most you have spent on an bjd outfit?

Sep 7, 2009

1. So far.. The most expensive outfit I've bought was from a Dolpa in Tokyo. It was a handmade Shrine maiden full outfit, it was made from recycled Kimono material~ It was $350. Its really really strong and sturdy feeling material~ I keep it stored in the vacuum sealed bag it came in.. I don't want to mess it up.. As beautiful as it is, I don't have the right doll for it yet..

2. $110 on a Sadol MSD dress + hat! Haven't received it yet but I'm looking forward to seeing it.

3. I just bought a Luts outfit for $96 and some DollHeart shoes to match for $30ish.

4. 350$ for a Fairyland outfit. I won't do it again even if I love it. x--x

5. Yea, if the dress is worth it... you pay for it. *smile*

I payed $80 for a dress, but also $200 for another. And I did not regret it in any way! ^^

6. I believe it was around 52 dollars, counting the shoes/stockings/underwear/dress. I'm probably forgetting a price tag somewhere too...

I'd be willing to pay more for a custom made outfit, but around 60 is my limit for outfits. I rarely spend that much on my own clothes, so it'd be hard to justify to myself even more than that.

7. I think the most I have spent yet on a complete outfit set (with shoes) was about 300 USD. I wouldn't be scared though to pay way more if the quality was very good and the outfit was the kind of style my dolls wear.

8. Man seeing everyone else's posts make my $50 outfit from Dollmore feel pretty tame! My doll is rather new though so there's plenty more time to spend :>

9. $270 for Dolpa 32 Lieselotte's outfit. It's so beautiful though, I don't regret a thing. I just wish I could've won the whole doll. :sigh

10. Not much actually ! About 70-75 dollars I think, and I only bought two outfits in this price range... Actually, it's also the only two complete outfit I ever bought, I prefer buying pieces of clothes rather than a full outfit (and I actually never use the full outfits, but more like pieces of the outfits with other clothes). That said I also have two other outfits for my Ellana that I absolutely love, but they were gifts. I wouldn't mind paying a bit more for a nice outfit, but I'm absolutely not ready to pay over a 100 dollars. I understand the price tag of beautiful and detailed outfits, but it's just too much for me !

11. probably a 200USD for a custom made outfit!

12. For now 80 but I have my eyes on one now that will cost me a good 300.....

13. 10$...That's not a lot but I guess most of the time I make my own clothing.

14. The most I've gone for an entire outfit is around $50, but that's including the shoes which cost about $40! The outfits themselves would only cost me around $10 maximum! The perks of having your own seamstress. :3

15. I spent too much for her whole wardrobe together, but I try to buy just a few pieces at a time so I think my biggest order was maybe 70$

16. the most expensive outfit i purchased was the ringdoll red riding hood outfit, the whole lot was about £120 and at the time it was about $180, it was well worth the price, its a lovely outfit!

17. The highest I ever spent was 45$ on a set. Came with a jacket, scarf, dress and petticoat. I've seen it on a lot of other dolls though, so I guess the seller is quite popular. The Set looks really pretty for that prize.

18. So far the most I've spent on a single outfit has been twenty-eight bucks. I paid that for an embroidered dress for my little Yo-SD...the one that still isn't here yet. That may change soon, though; I've spotted a wa-lolita dress for one of my MSD girls that's seventy dollars.

19. So far, all total, not including wig or faceup, the most I have spent on an outfit is about $200 for my Phantom. A steep price, but the outfit I bought it so well made and gorgeous.

20. $280 but that is outfit, shoes, and a large sword. And includes the spendy shipping for that sword. I don't have it in my hands yet, I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of this set.