1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your Danger Company?

Jan 11, 2023

1. There’s Phoenix Mystery, which only the wait (and swearing off SDs) keeps me from committing. But if some dealer got an in stock doll… I don’t know what would happen to my wallet :(

2. Resinsoul easy as. Their cheap dolls makes me realise I can get more made from them

3. My danger company has to be soom I generally like the sculpts they offer I rarely have one I dislike or straight up hate.

4. Dream Valley. I have a thing for weird centaur/animal dolls and that's most of what they make. I only own two of their dolls right now, but if I were rich I'd probably have them all.

Secondhand it's Angel Region (pre-Soom). I have to slap my hands away from buying every one I see on ebay.

5. Ringdoll definitely has some type of hold on me. The dolls are just so beautiful ! :o

6. Loongsoul and Ringdoll (though mostly Loongsoul. I like Ringdoll's dolls, but wish they'd release more in some of the other sizes again, instead of just the 75cm like all their more recent releases :/). The face sculpts are lovely and I really like the styling, even if the only fullsets I have are for licensed dolls. I love that Loongsoul has been releasing a variety of dolls in different sizes, and that bunny boy is sorely tempting xD

Some of Telesthesia, Charm doll, and DFH dolls are pretty tempting too when I see they have new releases!

7. DLace
      I want all the Ex Machinas, their android aesthetic is just divine :eusa_pray

Also Nabarro
      They made my grail sculpt and I'm pretty obsessed :chocoheart

Also, also Vings
      Just so super pretty :D

8. For years it was Iplehouse...but they are not making so much lately and so now SartoriaJ is who I'm more apt to yearn for. Though, I still love the Iplehouse bodies more aesthetically speaking. :)

9. Lati, I love other companies but I have a hard time resisting Lati Yellow. Just when I think I’m safe they have a free shipping, no waiting sale of past event dolls that I missed out on! I never thought I’d fill my display cabinet in the doll room with bjd but Lati did it, it’s not my fault…

10. Definitely Volks...:frownyblush:

11. I would say Volks... but I am definitely in danger every time I see a low priced secondhand Kinoko Juice girl. Something about them just makes me feel like I want to own any and all of them. I do not feel that danger with every Volks doll luckily because I would be beyond broke.

12. Dream Valley. :love My taste in dolls for the last few years has been unusual bodies, especially half human half something else, so... yeah, pretty much every new limited doll I see from them makes me wonder if I could survive forgoing food for the next couple of months... :sweat I guess it's kinda fortunate I only really care for >50cm dolls in general, because if I liked the smaller cheaper ones too I'm not so sure I could tell myself no. :chomp:

13. Volks has been tormenting my wallet for the last 3 years. Every time a new clothing release drops I have to order a handful, and every time a new DD or SD releases I’m always debating

14. LUTS and their Tiny Delfs. They are so cute and I can always convince myself one more will fit.

15. My wallet gets nervous when both Volks and La Legende de Temps have new releases.
      I'm also prone to falling for very small makers that have only made a few heads and new companies I've never heard of before. I'm a sucker for surprises.

16. I absolutely adore LUTS' Honey and Baby Delfs. Whenever there's a new release...

17. Oh man! Some companies market so well. Sartoriaj and iplehouse have me in a grip for sure. But fairyland also has an immediate impact on me, I always want it right away but am able to talk myself off the ledge. They did get me a couple times though!

18. Mine are definitely Doll Zone and Coralreef Doll

19. Fairyland has me in their back pocket with minifees/fairyline dolls...and Volks can be tempting too with their sdm line...

20. SAME I am checking for it to release like every day... The 29cm doll was the first human doll I've ever been taken with and was an instant buy and I am definitely coveting the 31cm one as well.

My primary danger company is Dream Valley, I sometimes wish I could stop checking the new releases. I am a sucker for fantasy sculpts and their centaur type giraffe bodies and the dragon series are so hard to not buy all of. Their dolls and faces are just so beautiful.

Doll Chateau and Dearmine don't have quite the same hold on me, but I watch them a lot and am pretty susceptible to impulse buys. It's sort of fun to see my top company weaknesses shared by many others in the thread!