1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your Danger Company?

Jan 11, 2023

1. As others have also said, Dream Valley is mine. I love their style of faces and fantasy bodies. I get excited every time they have an event, though I fortunately don't want to own all their dolls.

2. Ringdoll has my wallet in an iron grip and have since I first started collecting. It took me years to build up enough money to finally own a doll from them, but I was able to get outfits and parts before then. Every time they put out something new, I'm tempted. Honestly, I just purchased a new outfit from them.

3. Definitely Switch... my first grail doll and first doll I got my hands on was a Switch boy, and every new release I have to talk myself out of buying just ooooooone more head :sorry I have now 9 heads and 5 bodies and I will definitely get more in the future!
      Their sculpts are just so beautiful! I was amazed by all the company photos when I first started collecting :aheartbea No other company has my heart quite like them...

4. Dollzone & Mystic Kids are tied for 1st place (6-each), but Ringdoll is pulling up a close second with 5 dolls. I've forbidden myself from any more of the 1st two, well, for now... but maybe I have room for at least 1 more from Ringdoll... Kind of looking at Pan currently, :aeyepop: I don't if my wallet will be able to avoid him for too much longer. :XD:

5. myoudoll is definitely always a risk for me. I want them all, and I want all the fullsets... I am managing to control myself usually, but I also keep a close eye on new releases. Can't help it. Fullsets too pretty.
      Dream Valley is also always very tempting, but they usually have so much personality that it's a little easier to convince myself to avoid them, since I can tell myself they wouldn't fit with the rest of my dolls

6. Sigh. I envy you.
      I have the Abyss mermaid. Denver Doll has a full set Neirus mermaid (matching in blue). I keep telling myself, "NO! You already have one! You don't need another one!"
      When Neirus sells, I'll breathe a little easier.
      And when they rereleased the mantitaurs, I had to avoid all social media. I already have one! I don't need another one!
      But they're so pretty...

7. Right now PashaPasha really has a grip on me, I immediately jumped in on the recent preorder and am excitedly waiting for the mini xy preorder to open. The sculpts are all so incredible it’s hard to hold myself back!

8. I will always love Dollstown and I wish I could hold on to more of the dolls I buy from them, but space and time means fewer dolls and bigger ones are also a habit I have to break. I do have two boys that share a body, but everyone else here is MSD or smaller and it's better that way.

9. I have dolls from quite a few different companies and I love them dearly, but if I have to name one, for me it is Souldoll - I got my first doll from them over 10 years ago, and I keep returning to their website ever since. MSD too, but unfortunately for my wallet, they got me with their SDs mostly. I have a list of past releases I missed out on and I know if they ever show up on the marketplace I'm doomed to grab them, but also I worry about being tempted by future releases... Even now I am waiting for one doll and one head from them to ship out :sweat

10. Definitely Dream Valley. I've only just started collecting but I have one doll by them and another on layaway and I'm eyeing yet another one. I just love their fantasy sculpts and even their human sculpts look so nice. I also really like that their MSDs can look like adults depending on the sculpt because I've noticed a lot of MSDs from other companies can look pretty young which while cute doesn't interest me as much since I'm currently in the process of shelling some OCs, all of which are in their 20s-30s.

11. Maskcatdoll, hands down. I mean, I want everything from them. XD

#71 lyaam12, Feb 15, 2023
      Last edited: Feb 15, 2023
    12. Double post sorry

13. Fairyland. I have like a mile long wishlist :aeyepop: But also I keep looking MYou these days. I especailly have interest in the mature tinies!

14. It's Another Secret studio. I don't want ALL their heads, but I want (and own) quite a lot of them :sweat
      It's hard to buy them currently, they seldomly sell outside China now. So sometimes I find some of their heads on reseller website (like new clover singing), or I struggle finding them on second hand market.

15. Dust of Dolls, I love all of their sculpts.

16. Yep,switch would be mine too…followed by Soom ID75 which is even worse for my limited space

17. Same,I cannot stop wanting to buy every switch head I see for sale :...( my poor wallet

18. Luts. Hands down Luts. *_*

19. Dream Valley and Dollzone have a vice grip on my soul. Though Doll Chateau and Coralreef are slowly making there way in there. I love myself some funky sculpts, I don't want a single doll in my collection to look like the next lol

20. uuhhhgg probably Volks ATM only because im so new to this and i really like their vinyl dolls and I havent really had time to expand and see more sculpts and large breasts models like the DDYs >_<