1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your dolls clothing style?

Jul 17, 2015

?
  1. Andreja fashionable casual "fashion doll" style

20.3%
  2. Sporty

6.8%
  3. Grunge/Punk

16.9%
  4. Heavy Metal

4.7%
  5. Goth

15.5%
  6. Pastel Fairy-Kei

18.2%
  7. Mori

26.4%
  8. Lolita/Kodoma/Ouji/Victorian style Clothing

38.5%
  9. Other

52.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    1. My girl usually wear in casual street style, but sometimes i like to wear her with all kind of lolita styles :3

2. My lati boys usually wear Fancy/Gothic style or any other outfits that suit vampire theme since they are the little vampy twins ^^! Sometimes, I dress them in casual, cute little baby style as well.

Sent from my X9006 using Tapatalk

3. i like my dolls to wear more daily every type outfits
      i used to like it fantasy
      but i guess doll tastes change!

4. All my girls have very different styles,from Jester who has an edgy/grunge vibe to Sunday who is casual, comfy bohemian, but this makes them all unique. They are all realistic or 'normal' looking rather than fantasy.

5. Mine dress in casual fashion, jeans, leggings, sneakers, boots, hoodies and tees... although I'm still in the process of buying things for them.
      I'm very tempted to go deeper into certain styles, like lolita, steampunk, scene style and so on but I can't afford it right now haha.

One thing I know though is that when I buy a girl, I will wanna spoil her with cute, elegant and feminine stuff!

6. Superhero outfits. Among other daily ware sorts of clothes.

7. It depends on the doll and group they're in (and what I've got complete of it). There's one group in fairly classic fantasy style (think Tolkien), another in a more modern casual style, and a third and fourth that will be a mix of modern casual, early 20th century, and full-on fantasy style (think Magic: the Gathering). I'm still not quite sure where the last group will end up, as they're waiting for their round of development.

8. Alternative and cute clothes, I didn't finish everyone clothes but there's lolita, goth, pastels, punk inspired and so on.

9. Why yes, yes it is... In my household anyway. All my dolls seem to rock the look for long periods of time :XD:

I prefer, for my dolls, a more fantasy inspired wardrobe with cloaks and leather foot wraps and straps and sheer fabric. Personally I'm not interested in my dolls wearing jeans and a T-shirt like I do myself every day :lol:

10. Once I've got my girl, she's gonna be in a modern minimalistic/pastel goth style. A lot of dark clothes! Her style will be similar to mine. :)

11. My girl would be, a mix of pastel and mori i think. She wears lots of frills and bows with mostly lighter colors whites and creams.

12. I seem to have about 3 general ones that mine have. Steampunk/period, modern casual, and I want to do quite a few in a peasant casual look. I seem to like the informal looks on mine the best.

13. I have about four different styles for my dolls depending on the doll you choose. Victorian/Elegant Gothic/Modern//OOAK. It's in part due to the story I've crafted for my dolls, and the other part simply being the character's personal style ^^. I will interchange styles and have more "casual shoots" and then sometimes "canon shoots" where I will pick an outfit that is closest to what the character would actually wear as opposed to what I bought that will look good on them. I also noticed that I can never really go TOO much outside of my own personal tastes so I think I subconsciously saved myself with this set up :XD:

14. Ooh, I like this one. Without going too overboard, my dolls' styles range from gothic aristocrat to arabian nights, over to death metal band (when they're not busy being gothic aristocrats from Exalted), back through lolita, with a final stop at full on barbarian. And yes. Of course, the ever classic, wait I don't have time to make you clothes right now so you can just be naked.

Also I see a few newer people above me. Welcome to the fun :)

15. All my dolls wear casual modern clothes.

My Genesis (5Star Tumnus) has two different looks now. He is a university student studying archeology and geology. For his school outfit he wears jeans, tee, hiking boots and a utility jacket with lots of pockets for his collection of rocks and fossils.
      He also has an outfit for when he goes out with his friends, including black knit legging, Ramones tee shirt and black biker boots. I just added this outfit a couple of days ago.

Genesis' soon-to-be girlfriend (5Star Becca - on layaway) will also be a uni student, but she is studying art and will be dressed in casual student attire. I see her in pink and faded denim.

My DreamingDoll Misora is having a bit of an identity crisis. She hasn't decided exactly what she wants to be yet, but I see her as more fashionable, but still casual. Right now she's wearing an outfit by Wimukt.

My gang of smaller dolls wear normal kid clothes.

16. My boy dresses the opposite of classy lol. Lots of short shorts and tight clothes, and he has a fur wig with fibre extensions in right now. He does have some newer, cuter clothes shopping for him rn though so hopefully those should arrive soon!

17. I think for mine when I get one is either going to be Fairy kei, Visual Kei, or even Mori Kei

18. Well, so far I am leaning towards modern casual... but I'm sure that I will have to sprinkle in some more historical costumes once she is here. I sew renaissance gowns for fares and for a guild (or did before I moved) so I'm sure I will end up making garb as well, lol

19. All my dolls so far wear a casual style. Only my little girl has some dresses from wimukt that are more sweet than casual.

20. I've got about 40 dolls, all of whom are living in the same small town in Georgia, right outside of Atlanta, & somehow connected w/said little town's alternative culture scene (such as it would be - it's Georgia LOL) So the style mirrors the style of the people I know in my own town (the inspiration for my characters). So a LOT of different styles. Plus most of them are cosplayers, and several are members of the SCA (as I am...) so really, my dolls can wear just anything. Which is lovely.