1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your dolls clothing style?

Jul 17, 2015

?
  1. Andreja fashionable casual "fashion doll" style

20.3%
  2. Sporty

6.8%
  3. Grunge/Punk

16.9%
  4. Heavy Metal

4.7%
  5. Goth

15.5%
  6. Pastel Fairy-Kei

18.2%
  7. Mori

26.4%
  8. Lolita/Kodoma/Ouji/Victorian style Clothing

38.5%
  9. Other

52.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    1. I like fashion from the 1930's so I tend to focus on finding suites and dressier pieces that sort of look vintage.

2. This is a good representation of Otome Kei:

[​IMG]

If I want my doll to have a more authentic outfit, i'm probably going to have to learn how to make her clothes myself or get a seamstress to do it.

3. Hitomi wears Sweet and sometimes Classic Lolita fashion styled clothing.

4. Kit prefers not to wear clothes but if he has too he's a jeans tshirt kind of kitten.

5. My Doll wears casual clothes :) more street fashion, but also lot's of pastel colored clothes.

6. Even though I haven't bought my doll yet, I already know the sculpt I'm getting. And she is speaking to me already. She's going to be a faerie so her style is most likely going to be quite whimsical.

7. Just the same style I personally have, except probably more cutesy. Dresses, cardigans, jeans, t-shirts, etc. Nothing crazy lol.

8. Vince... anything and everything. His style is usually fairly androgynous, with a mix of 'girly' things like his sparkly pink leopard tee or his satin capris, and his 'little boy playclothes' stuff (a lot of shorts and tee shirts with superhero or dinosaur stuff), and a variety of accessories. There's no one thing when it comes to dressing him, he'll wear and be anything and everything.

Pete: Usually rocking an eighties vibe, or just something casual. His first wardrobe piece was a pink polo shirt, and he has a pair of workout shorts that go with it now... not quite preppy tennis shorts, but they do remind me of the aerobics/dancewear craze, and I think if I paired them with leggings/tights underneath, with an off-the-shoulder top, it would push the resemblance more, but might be a little too feminine even for him. (this is a guy whose entire wardrobe is pink, white, and rainbow accents/pastels, so what he considers 'manly' and 'girly' might not be what everyone does, granted. But pastels/pink was manly enough in the eighties)

Billy: Just wears dinosaur pajamas all the time. He has other clothes... but he's become a full-time dinosaur.

9. My doll is really casual. I imagine him like an actual person. He wears t-shirt and jeans everyday. I plan to make him a suit for formal attire. He's just like any other real guy with a laid back style but stylish.

10. It depends on the character, but I prefer boho/70's fashion and more grunge-y looks over anything else. They'd probably just follow my clothing style, unless the character called for something different.

11. My boy Shiro prefers to wear historical Chinese or Japanese clothes or else cosplay, including Steampunk. He just isn't happy in modern clothes of any kind.

12. all of my dolls have casual, modern wear- jeans, sweatpants, sweaters, cardigans, t-shirts, capris, tanks and my girl likes wearing sundresses c:

13. I definitely tend to dress my dolls the same way I dress day-to-day. I love them in t shirts, jeans and lace up boots, and the occasional skater dress.

14. Very much like mine. Casual or semi casual. Pants, jeans, sweaters, t-shirts, leggings, casual dresses.

15. I really love a elegant, sweet, lotita or a rococo like style :)

16. Princess, pastel, lolita inspired style.

17. My dolls are mostly modern dress, relaxed clothing for the girls with a bit of punk for, hipster for a guysecond with some edginess. I've some lolita dresses I just haven't found the sculpt that fits that image yet

18. I really love the lolita style, but I am a huge fan of casual/anime style outfits....but in the long run my poor girls get whatever I sew since clothes are vary expensive >____<

19. As long as it's a mature style.
      I don't like it when my boy is dressed like a kid.

20. My dolls tend to have a style that reflects the world they live in. I'm not very good at sewing on a small scale yet so two of them currently wear similar outfits to what they would be wearing, which is casual traveling clothes. My monster boy wears functional clothing he can move in. My girl wears whatever she needs to in order to complete her job, which can have a large range. Lastly, my newest boy's region's style is influenced by ancient Chinese styles so that's what he tends to wear.