1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite doll or brand?

Jul 8, 2005

1. Favorite company, definitely Iplehouse, my favorite sculpt, Kamau. He is my favorite. See my icon!

2. My favorite doll brand would have to be Iplehouse. They are so beautiful and realistic!

3. I have never owned a Dollshe Saint or 5th Motif Venitu, but I think I am absolutely in love with both sculpts :nosebleed I'm not sure if it's mostly just the fact that these sculpts are now discontinued, and it's their elusiveness that is making me think they're my favourite dolls of all time haha :lol: But all owner pics that I've seen are amazing, and I so wish I could have these sculpts for myself!!

4. My brand to go with is volks dollfie dreams line. Cause im a huge anime lover <3

if other brands offered anime dolls too id probably go for another brand cause dollfies are a lil fragile and harder to maintain and easily get stained

5. I'm torn between Fairyland and AlchemicLab.

6. Luts & Doll Chateau :D

7. I'm all over the place, I really don't have one favorite brand in specific but Soom never fails to grab at my heartstrings with their teenies, I would have a teenie army if I could!! =) so I choose them as my favorite BJD company/brand because no other company makes adorable 27cm dolls as Soom does (personal opinion of course).

8. I dont have a favorite sculpt but brand would be DZ and IOS.

9. My favorite brand is Doll Chateau:) I love the graceful lines of the bodies, as well as the versatility of each sculpt. :D

10. Hmmm I have to say Fairyland in first place. I really like the face molds and the bodies is all so well sculpted. Its something special about everydoll they made.

Withdoll/souldoll is going on second place. withdoll have souch amazing dolls and Souldoll have so impressiv faces.

11. My love is Iplehouse Leonard :)I like his sculpts:love Also, I like very much SOOM ))

12. For male faces, I absolutely love LUTS! And for girls, Asleep Eidolon and Little Monica are tied. If we were talking about bodies, I like Fairyland and April Story's girl bodies ^_^ I don't have a favorite for males because... I don't know LOL, never really felt like I would like a male doll for their body haha

13. Dollstown, Dollstown and Dollstown!! Did I mention Dollstown? Seriously, Planetdoll is a close second.

14. Currently, Little Monica and Peakswoods. (Don't have any of their dolls yet but definitely on my wishlist!)

15. hey guys, what are your fave bjd sculpts? in kinda new and i am trying to find different companies to look at

16. Currently it's Fairyland, Little Monica, Peakswoods, Soom and Soul Doll.

17. Doll chateau, doll leaves, and soom. I like different elements from each, but those three are my favs

18. TBH I haven't bought from many doll companies before. My favorite so far is Resinsoul/Bobobie because they have great prices and amazing customer service. But I really love Soom dolls as well, for their beautiful sculpts, but unfortunately I haven't bought from them before.

19. For brands: LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

P.S: I don't really know how to be honest, just 6 of my 7 on my bjd wishlist are from Luts.

20. Fairyland has stolen my heart and is taking all of my money!