1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite doll or brand?

Jul 8, 2005

1. I love so many dolls! For this minute it would be dollstown estella for bigs, and ani for smalls !

2. Besides the ones that I own, as a fave I'd have to say Belladonna. She's the prettiest girl around and I just love her features.

3. my favorite would have to be Hound... :oops:

4. I would have to say one of the Dollstown sisters. Bandi, Yeondu, or Estella. *taps foot until August*

5. Unoa Lusis, closely followed by Hound.

And Aletheia (White Vampire), who I'm delighted to report that I just ordered today!! *bounce*

Eventually,I'd like to get a Luts Delf Soony, Serendipity Boding Boding Sharmin (those amazing lashes!), Elfdoll Catsy (and maybe Sylph), and LovelyHouse ShinB!!!

-- Andi (whose doll-love outstrips her wallet, alas!)

P.S. I also love DollsTown Estella with the 13A body . . . although it really depends on the faceup. Twigling's Estella is my favorite!!

6. My all-time favorite is SD10 Nono! :D SD13 Shirou and the Unoas are close runners-up, though.

7. Volks: Kira13 (first SD I ever saw), the old F04 head (*lovelovelovelove*) and the old F08
      CP: DES, Lishe elf (Gothic Librarian's Lorelei nearly made me pass out when I first saw her)
      one of the Unoa dolls... don't know much about them, but they are hecka cute :)

8. I see three sets of answers for this question:

Of the dolls I own: Kai most definately. He's teh one who got me into bjd in the first place.

Of the dolls I do not own and want, hmmm... that's tough:

Chowon, probably. Haund. Gene/Jin. An FCS F21 snow boy with long limbs.

Of the dolls I want and will most likely never get:

Tsukasa, CH Jun, Happydoll Ein -contemplates stealing Dezarii's Ichigo..., BW old FCS f14 (I have a normal skin one already), Sleeping Lucas or Hiroshima edition Lucas. Lady Silvie. Elf El.

9. Awww. ^-^ Actually, I want to steal him too, because he has been in Hokkaido for over a week getting tattoos. Meanwhile, two outfits have arrived for him and I am going insane.

My favourite doll is obviously HappyDoll Ein. I covet every one I see, even though I already have one. Whenever I see a pic of someone else's (*cough*claire*cough*) I always get strange feelings of misplaced longing. There isn't any other doll that effects me like that! I even feel wistful looking at pics of my own doll, and have caught myself wanting one, when the very doll in question is sitting two feet away. I'm strange, yes.

10. El....have two, and will get another.

11. I
      S
      A
      O

:grin:
      KY

12. SD girl - Shiratori! (hehe and i own one!)
      SD boy - Shiro or EL
      MSD girl -AR ren(hehe have one)
      MSD boy - AR ren (hehe is mine)

13. I'd have to say Hounds and Bermanns (*cough*Ican'tspell*cough*)

14. Seeing other people's Kai's makes me feel like that. Of course most people here have the 2nd edition, not the first. I joke to people about getting another one. I think it's something about that particular artist's work. I've coveted Janne's Lucyel before and I think all our beloved boys are made by the same Korean artist. I forget his name. We should start a fan club.

15. I think she's the most beautiful doll I've ever seen. The combination of a Pre-Raphaelite vision of a tragic Shakespearean character enterpreted by Elegant Gothic Lolita fashion on a Prayer Cyn headmold with a female body is enough to stop my heart. I can almost forgive her for being so unattainable....

http://customhouse.org/eng/index.htm?menu=product_view&num=1233#

I really want to give her a Yoshitaka Amano style face up and dress her like the Angel in Mamoru Oshii's Angel's Egg. Too bad the perfect head is so rare.

16. Don't wipe off her face... ;_; Part of her being unique is her face-up...!

17. Mine would have to be CH Ai Miya. :)

18. Chandra wrote:

:oops: Heh, not standing on protocol or anything but I would say in the order I have purchased them Hound and Heath. And the dream plan is to also own a Bermann (love Anu's artistry and vision) and Isao. And a custom face up doll done by one of the wonderful Japanese doll artists would be like icing on the cake. :grin:

19. What is your favorite doll? please reply! :) ;)