1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite doll or brand?

Jul 8, 2005

1. Shiwoo, then Chiwoo..

I have my Shiwoo and am planning a Chiwoo. :D

There are others I love but those are my absolute favourites.

LM

2. Pureskin Syo, rivaled only by oldskin Syo ;)

3. Volks Four Sisters.

For me, the epitome of a "doll".

4. The doll I like the most is an underated doll and not famous ^_^
      A Dollti Woo Yan ^_^ And Delf Woosoo

EDIT: It's 2010 now lol XD My most fav would be my Cloud Strife Minimee head XD
      But I still luv my Wooyan (Chibi Cloud) and Woosoo (Sky) very much! <3

5. DolKot Leaf hands down for me!

6. I love almost any Hound boy x3 But my favorite is a Normal skin Hound. Oh man I just love em <3 I'm saving for one right now. (I heart Dollshe >>)

7. i am i nlove with iplehouses Aaron :)

8. TOO MANY...but I'll give you my top four....(cause those are ones I'm getting or already have)
      -Narin 43cm
      -Narae 43cm
      -Dollshe Bernard
      -Dollstown Estella

HOWEVER...there are many dolls out there that I'll probably never have but I DROOL over them constantly, like Limwha Half Elf, Supia Rhoda, Volks F-16, F-29, F-30, Unoa guys and gals...

9. Well, my favorite Doll is my CP Lishe, Priscilla. :) I just adore her to peices but...

My Favorite mold I think is School A which I have been pining for and and have recently aquired. <3!! I just love how expressive School A can be!!

Hound comes to a close second though... my Gabriel is just to beautiful for words :D

10. I love Shiwoos of every description... Standards, Dreaming, Elves, you name it. If it's a Shiwoo, it's Love. I'm also very fond of Breakaways, Els of all sorts, and Harangs. ^_^

My favorite individual dolls in this crew are Harumatsu (NS Standard Shiwoo), Tien Jen (NS Dreaming Shiwoo), Kessari (NS Open-eyed Breakaway), Teacup (NS Open-eyed Elf Shiwoo) and my pretty Alabaster Prince (BW Open-eyed Breakaway).

11. Oldskin SD13 Nono

Must be oldskin, I don't care for the pureskin's posing.

12. Hmmm That's a toughie, but I think my fave is my F28 girl, Marishka. She's a bit modded to be more feminine, but her face is so classic. Even my non-doll partner says she's the most beautiful doll he's ever seen. That has to count for something! XD
      Raven

13. Oh, that is such a tough question! LOL!

I have to say that presently it's a toss up between Saint and Soo Ri Limited Version 1.

Of course I absolutely love my boys, my Camine and M too.

But that's just my personal tastes :)

14. Soom Godo. I want him. :D

15. CP Soony!!

DoC Bee-A and Too are close behind though

16. CP Delf El <3~ I don't care if everyone and their mother owns one. I love him so much *.* I'd start my own El army if I had the money xD

17. Mine! Hahhaa. *stupid*
      CP Moon.. Or El. Can I choose two? XD

18. CP El... the one who made me decide to save up for one. Although the MNF Shiwoo looks really adorable too, which is really worrying me right now :sweat

19. My favorites have to be Lucas and Madoka. I pretty much like every doll I see, but I find these two sculpts really beautiful!

20. My absolute favorite is Elfdoll Soah because of her amazing beauty. I never expected to love any of the boys, but Chiwoo and Shiwoo are love.