1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite etsy shop?

Oct 30, 2016

1. Chocolate Handmade

2. A Passion for Sasha - she makes lovely Sasha doll clothes. Off-Topic dolls for this forum, but my favourite Etsy shop nonetheless.

They happen to fit Baby Delf too.

Teddy

3. 90% of my stuff comes from etsy so I'll give my favorite shops and what size dolls they make for to make it easier for those looking for suggestions

1.Nubanded- Makes clothes for tiny dolls up to MSD I believe. Pretty affordable, nice quality, pretty fast shipping and includes freebies!
      2.Mobinjo- Makes clothes for YoSd up to SD. Super affordable, makes a large array of different stuff and styles, ships fast and does comissions on her etsy
      3.Ersa Flora- Makes eyes in all differebt colors and styles. A bit pricey but good quality and includes freebies. Ships fast and they look way better in person
      4.Customcritterdesigns- great wigs, prices are decent and ships pretty fast. Ive never bought clothes from her shop but she makes so much affordable clothes and cute hoodies
      5.Starrshinedesigns-Makes clothes for Yosd up to SD. Always has sales going on. Makes so much stuff you just really need to look at her shop to see for yourself.

4. Ooooh, love this topic, so many shops to check out! Here are my favourites:
      • BlueBerryStyle: my absolute favourite when it comes to small iris eyes! :D They also have wigs, though I've never bought any from them yet.
      • Dolline: they may not have a *huge* variety of clothes to choose from, but I got three items from them and they were all great quality <3 they have super cheap prices too!
      • ModelDoll: has clothes for Souldoll Vito. Need to say anything more? :D
      • Fatiao: one of my favourite places to get shoes and wigs from. Fairly quick shipping (considering that they're based in Taiwan and I'm from Europe) and they have plenty of awesome shoes for bigger sizes, which are always super difficult to find elsewhere D:
      • DollArtCN: this was a fairly new discovery, I was desperately searching for a carrot wig that could fit my Arsene and, after months of finding nothing, this shop suddenly popped out. The wig was exactly as advertised (actually, the color looked even better in real life than it did in pictures) and they have a HUGE selection of super long heat resistant wigs in plenty of colors!
      • Ttya: obvious pick is obvious. What is there not to love about Ttya and their beautiful clothes? <3
      • Jeans by Jenna: beautiful jeans that fit Iplehouse dolls. When I got a pair of jeans from them they also sent me a work in progress pic of the jeans before shipping it, so I could see what the item actually looked like on the doll ^____^
      Another shop that I think is *very* interesting is Capsuledoll. Haven't got anything from them yet, so I can't talk from personal experience, but the outfits on there look totally amazing and I'm also super intrigued by their BJD clothing grab bags... especially because you can pick the style of the clothes you want included in the bag! :O

#45 Astraea Nevermore, May 26, 2019
      Last edited: May 26, 2019
    5. ShoeFairyStore on Etsy - such beautiful handmade shoes. Just got a MSD sized pair and was blown away by the detail!

6. Candykittensemporium does amazing eyes, and has a huge selection of choices!

I haven't personally purchased anything from Hanatsukuri yet, but all of their pieces are absolutely gorgeous

7. I buy a lot from Mobinjo and Rusted Couture.

8. Can I just say how helpful this thread has been? I have like 7 things I my Etsy cart! I have a new doll I would love to be to post some pics of for advice on wig color and clothing style!

Quick newbie question . . . If an item says MSD sized, does it generally fit any MSD? Like I only have SoulKids, so wanted to be sure I didn't need to send measurement questions. Thanks!

#49 Aboost, Jun 28, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2019
    9. Unfortunately, no. It is better to check measurements. There can be significant variations between different companies MSDs that can make clothes not fit or not fit how you would expect.

10. THANKS!! I suspected this, but holy cow is sizing complex.

11. My favorite store is MyPrintSS. They have cutest socks and jeans I have ever seen.

12. @KaramiahS
      omg the socks ... I can't believe I've never seen this store before, thanks for posting!

13. @tennjou the socks are my favorite. I ussally make all my doll clothes but I couldn't help it and brought a pair of bat socks. I also got new shoes from MarbleMoonShop so I see my socks lol.

14. #55 Cynthia in FlintHills, Jun 30, 2019
      Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
    15. My favourite shops are
      TTYA- obvious just really good quality for a nice "all day" outfit.
      Iamsunnie- underrated for real. There are only clothes for dolls that aren't slim but they have such nice clothes. Normally low price clothes often are having a really low quality but those clothes are having a really great quality.
      Venecja- So elegant. Every piece is unique and from really good quality. You either like this type of clothes or not.

16. So I adore TTYA but I haven't tried their MSD sized clothing. Does anyone know how they fit a SoulKid? I love their skinny pants, but my girls have hips. I asked thru Etsy, but got a msg saying the only way to tell is to try them on.

17. So i have a TTYA leggins with a skirt attached. With LOTS of pressure it goes on the soul doll body. Don't know how it is with actual pants but I would say that it probably won't fit but maybe someone that tried it with actual pants can tell?

18. Thanks, this is super helpful! And I love their skinny jeans so much, shoot.

19. TrillianAndCompany hasn't been mentioned, she makes great tiny dresses! I've ordered from and liked fatiao, nubanded, DreamDollBJDWorkshop, among others.