1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favourite minifee sculpt?

Sep 20, 2015

1. There's so many stunning minifees its hard to choose. I love Celine's cute little teeth, Ante's adorable face and Rin's dreamy eyes. And of course Chloe has a special place in my heart, she's so pretty!

2. I own a Rheia so I know I should say that sculpt, but Eliya was the first Minifee to ever grab my attention.

I also love Luka, Rix, and Karsh.

3. MNFs don't really fit my aesthetic but if I ever did decide to get one, it would have to be Chloe or Celine! Chloe's face is so pretty, and Celine's has a beautiful expression with the little teeth peeking through!

4. Ok weird, but, a Chloe with modded eyes. Haha I also loooove Juri 2008 :aheartbea

5. Chloe is my favorite and I hope to have one someday. I also love Mirwen and Celine. I was saving to buy a Chloe and ended up buying Liria a la carte instead because I wanted her, too, and she was a limited run.

6. I just got a 2014 event soony head and I adore her... Chloe & Mirwen are also very pretty :)

...But my absolutely FAVORITE is Siean. I want one so bad D:

7. Well, they are all just adorable, but I have to vote for Karsh, since that's the one that I actually have! :)

(Chloe is amazing at any size, but I have a preference for the boys. If I got another MNF, it might be her...)

8. Modded Chloe's are absoloutely stunning! Gaah

9. I love modded minifees in general too ! Although I thought Chloe or Celine were my faves, until I owned a Juri 2008 :love Her smiling eyes and little grin are the cutest :aheartbea

10. I especially love modded sleeping heads. Particularly when the eyes are modded open to look really different from the original. It's so amazing to see the same basic features but a completely new look!:aheartbea

I also realized I forgot Juri '13 from my favorites. I love her sweet features and adorable ears and I'm so so so happy to own one <3

11. Chloe was the first Minifee I had seen. Seeing her in tan made me fall in love with her faster and now she will be my first BJD. Mirwen and Celine have caught my eye too so I hope to have one of them or both in the near future. Nanuri 2014 is a favorite of mines as well. I wish that I had picked up this hobby sooner to have bought her from someone.

12. I bought Mirwen first, because she's my favourite of the available sculpts, but Siean is my grail. Although I'm waiting on my Liria, so she might overtake them both! Long term I'd love a Celine, a Chloe, and a Luka. Also, I saw a modded Mio, I think here on DOA who made me swoon. I may be a minifee addict! :lol:

13. I love the Siean sculpt too. She's very pretty and I love her elf ears! I have got her head waiting, but I don't have the money for her body yet! *_*

14. Mio is my absolute favourite becase she looks both surprised and a little pouty, but Celine looks like a little mini-me so I'm pretty partial to her! Liria is always gorgeous, too.

15. Celine was the first minifee I saw that made me want to look more into Fairyland, but then I saw Chloe and fell in love! So Chloe was my first doll. I also really love Rheia and Mirwen, and I might get one of them next. I just love the pouty look! :)

16. For me it's a tie between Rheia and Miyu. I also love Juri 08, Chloe, Rin, and Celine a lot too! Ok I'm not very good at answering this lol!

17. Well I'm bias to Rin because she's the MNF that I have and was my first doll, but I'm in love with the Ante sculpt. I don't regret getting my Rin at all, but I do think that, knowing what I know now, I would have probably gotten Ante first instead. There is just something about her adorable face.

18. My totally biased opinion would have to be Carl, my first MNF (and one half of my second-ever doll purchase)... but I also think Seorin is a real cutie, and would likely be my second, if I got another MNF boy. (and I'll throw in a shoutout to Shiwoo, since my sister's first doll was a Shiwoo girl, and that sort of showed me the sculpt's flexibility and also introduced me to what the company's dolls were like, before I ordered from them)

19. Sleeping Shushu mod. I love them, even if I don't own one!

20. a complicated question, like me ante and chloe :)