1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favourite minifee sculpt?

Sep 20, 2015

1. Honestly , i love all minifee sculpt .. But i prefer with celine and mirwen

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

2. My favorite sculpt it Marcia, but I'm really fond of the Risse sculpt as well. I'm all about the pout.

3. My two favorites are the Juri '13 & Risse <3

4. It's really hard for me to choose so I have two favorites. Celine and Nanuri 13. Celine was the first minifee I bought. I couldn't pass her up. I love her cute mouth so much. Nanuri 13 is my favorite event head. I also adore Chloe and Woosoo. Lately, I've taken a huge liking to Mio but I don't have any plans to own her.

5. My favorites are Chloe, NF 14, and Nanuri 13. :love

#45 albeli, Oct 15, 2015
      Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
    6. Juri 2008, Shushu, Mirwin and Liria. I bought Liria because I realized it would be my only chance to get her, but I long for the others too.

7. Rin and NF14! And if we're talking about Feeple (which we are not LOL), I'd love to see Mir/Mika in that size *__*

8. I'd have to say I love the New Family 2014 event sculpt... standard sculpt wise I'm pretty fond of Mika/Mir and Woosoo :3

9. Mio is my favourite, she's the only Minifee I have in both natural and tan skin. But I also love Chloe, Celine and Juri '13. And really most of the sculpts released in the last few years. ^_^

10. Hands down, Mirwen. I already have it as a boy, but I kinda also want to get another one as a girl <_<

11. Juri 08 and Dark Elf Soo (in any size actually). Juri's features in all appeal to me, the shape of the eyes and how eyes, nose and mouth are in the face which makes her so pretty, DES has cute mouth to go with the big eyes and tiny nose. And both have those wonderful pointy ears. :D

12. Woosoo and Nanuri 2014. Still need to get my grabby hands on the latter though...

13. I can't love any minifee sculpt other than Celine. She is absolutely adorable! Juri would come in second place after that :3nodding:

14. Chloe and Ryeon are my favourites. I like that they're still young and rounded looking, without being too terribly baby-faced.

15. I think NF has recently pipped my previous favourite Mirwen to the top spot. I also love Nanuri 14.

16. Oh this is a very hard question for me, as I love a lot of their face sculpts.
      Risse is my favorite thus far, second would be Rin. Third Ante.

17. Tan Mirwen. She's my first and my favorite shelled character.

18. Team DES!!! :D Big eyes, cute mouth, tiny nose and pointy ears; just that.
      Dark Elf Soo is my favorite minifee and I hope to get one someday.

19. Mirwen is the only Fairyland doll I own but I actually got the Feeple-sized head in the end. I did think hard about the Minifee, but in the end I decided the Feeple head was more practical. Most of my dolls are SD's and I wanted to be able to pair her with a different body that I already had, which turned out to be far more tricky than I had anticipated not knowing the mechanics of FL dolls...

#59 magkelly, Oct 17, 2015
      Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
    20. Mirwen is my first Minifee and my favorite sculpt but I also love Chloe (how original !:lol:) and Sia (my latest crush), I can't wait to see her in real life !