1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favourite minifee sculpt?

Sep 20, 2015

1. I like Rin, NF and Mika/Mir. And Sia face looks promising, but I'm not fond of her face-up. At first Rin's face seemed too sweet for me, but then I got her blank head by chance... I have Rin for a year already, and she is still my favourite doll. Hope to get Mika/Mir next ^_^

2. Gonna have to go with VE Chloe and Juri 2008! I also have a soft spot for VE Woosoo as she was my very first MNF (which I wanted to get again some day but not sure if I will now).

As for boys, I love Karsh and Rix!

3. My fave MNF is definitely the first Sarang. I love her smile and she can look so cute and yet so michevious at the same time. She can always cheer me up no matter what my mood.

I'd say Chloe is my second fave as she's so versitile and just gorgeous no matter how she's styled. I always find myself drawn back to her.

4. Shushu was the first mnf I fell in love with(and currently have an elf and sleeping) My 2nd favorite is Rheia (on my wishlist) and Chloe, Celine, and Karsh tie 3rd place. I also love when sleeping heads are modded with dreamy open eyes, and love elf ears.

5. Dark elf soo with out a moment's hesitation. I don't think people who have never seen one in person understand how the sculpt doesn't truly photograph the way she looks in person.
      Her ears are the cutest thing ever and her tiny mouth and big eyes can give off both the sweetest playful, and most evil expressions. Her nose is very narrow, yes, but it's still adorable.

I love my Shushu, Ruth and Karsh girl too, but still.
      Other than those, risse, nanuri14, juri08, Woosoo, and Celine make it on to my "like" list.

#65 Elcia, Oct 18, 2015
      Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
    6. My first love and my first BJD was mirwen. I couldn't resist getting a Rheia just a few weeks after. Those two sculpts were the most versatile and had the greatest potential to be timeless for me. I also love chloe for the opposite reasons and that is why she was my third. I always loved juri08 and I'm hoping she will find her way into my minifee family one day.

7. I just adore Mirwen. I have two (OE and SP) but anytime I see one with a different face up I just want to buy her! It's such a gorgeous, moody sculpt.

8. I love the Shushu and the Ante sculpts, and I have both at home.
      I really like Mirwen and Ryeon, too.

9. Definitely Marcia. She's often painted to look harsh/mean, but the sculpt offers a variety of expressions. She can look very ethereal and delicate.
      Runner-ups: Seorin, Woosoo, DES

10. I love Chloe. She was my first minifee. I am also dreaming about VE Chloe... My other favourite is Juri08. I hope that I find one of those one day!

11. That is SO difficult to answer. My first love was Shiwoo and Lishe. I love both Rheia and Chloe and Siean has a special place in my heart but if I can choose only one it would have to be Sarang. I just love love love her soft gentle smile.

She is the only event head I have seen and imidiately thought: I HAVE to get her! It's the only time I have ordered something in order to get an event head.

Dustbunnie

12. I have a ShuShu elf (a grail doll) and a Kyle modded MNF currently, but I'd love to also have a Chloe someday. I also like Rheia and Mirwen a lot.

13. Juri 2011 for me, I waited a long time to get hold of her and I wasn't disappointed! I'd love a Siean someday...: )

14. Welll....... There's so many!
      Chloe, Miyu, Risse and Celine! Those are probably my top fav... But I do like the other sculpts too! :D

15. DES. Des, des, des, des, des. Or Dark Elf Soo if we're pedantic about it. The LTF version was my first BJD ever, and I'd wanted her for a couple of years before I bought her - and my MNF DES was from the first of the current tan skin runs. I keep being tempted to get her in NS or BW as well. Or both.

Second place favourite changes regularly but first place? Nah... It is 100% DES. Always and forever. ;)

16. When I saw Mirwen I fell in love, so yes Mirwen all the way. Other sculpts that I like are Chloe & Celine, but I prefer Mirwen the most.

17. Rheia and Woosoo :love those are the only two FLs on my dolly wishlist for now, lol.
      I think they both have really unique faces and I like their longer, tapered eye shapes, if that makes any sense. :XD:

18. I love my karsh. Totaly want a mio,soony and a mika. Sighs need more money XD

19. I think that Mirwen is my favourite mold from minifees. :3nodding:
      But I like Mir and Mika too. :3 (Okay, they have same sculpt.)

20. MINIFEE SIEAN