1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favourite minifee sculpt?

Sep 20, 2015

1. Juri 2014 aka Minifee Soony.... of course... I'm also a fan of the 2014 Nanuri head. Apparently I'm partial to that year??

2. Rin is my favorite mnf sculpt without a doubt, she's just so cute and innocent looking.

3. My favorite minifee are in order : Chloe, Mika, Liria, Celine and Sia. They are all so gorgeous.

4. My favorite is Mio,she seems less realistic compared to most other MNF and has an almost cartoonish look to her.
      I find her a bit odd looking but in a good way of course.

5. My favourites are Chloe and Rheia.

6. DES, Ruth, Shushu, Karsh, Woosoo, and Nanuri14
      I have a lot of favorites.

#106 Elcia, Oct 3, 2016
      Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
    7. I love Celine and Rheia! Celine has such a sweet face and you can play around with angles to get different looks on her face, and I love Rheia because she can have a stern face but look so beautiful. Both are such gorgeous sculpts to me ^^

8. I am having a really hard time choosing a minifee head! I really want a square jaw and they all seem to be more pointed that i care for...

9. Yes CP tends to make pointy chinned faces. How about mir/mika? He's got the most squared off chin of the whole lot of them.

10. I own two Juri 2013 heads so I'm a little biased towards that sculpt. I'm also extremely fond of Celine and Shiwoo.

11. Minifee Luka has always been one of my favorites!

12. Soony and Siean - hurray for cute elves! <3

13. My favorites are risse liria and Ria. X3 risse has such a sassy face it's so great. I have a sleeping liria whom I adore. She's the prefect sleepy goddess and Ria is my spunky winter girl.

14. I think my favourite is Shushu because she is the only one I have owned. But I can't wait to see newer faces!

15. Chloe is my number 1 Minifee with (Fairyline) Sircca close to tying for that top spot — I will know for sure when I see her in person. Following these two is definitely Liria — I am so sad that I wasn't active in the hobby when she was released; I know I will never get her because the price tag on the second hand market is ridiculous, but still — a tan Liria is grail status!

Finally, I fell in love with Celine the moment I saw her in both Minifee and Feeple size. And, Mirwen. So I guess for me it's Chloe/Sircca > Liria > Celine > Mirwen. Ah, can't forget about FLAM. She has my favorite Minifee nose. I had been waiting years for them to do a nose that wasn't so narrow.

16. Celine caught my eyes, although I can't afford another doll now.. she's got this look that captivates me. she seems similar to Chloe, eh? Just Celine has her mouth slightly opened and her teeth are visible

17. My all time fav is probably the Liria Headsculpt *3*
      I just like the elegant and innocent look to it. It has everything I like.
      My 2nd fav is Celine and Mirwen. I cant really decide which i like more of them?
      Celine is really cute with he open mouth and the teeth, also her big eyes.
      But at the same time Mirwen is pretty too, with her smaller mouth and the cute nose.

18. I didn't spend too much time looking at them to make an educated decision but the dolls that appealed to me the most were Mirwen and Ante. Though not both as minifee - I imagine Ante could be Mirwen's little sister. Or anyone's little sister, she's just the perfect model for it. Super cute ^^

19. I am really keen on Momo and Sia!

Momo, with her slightly parted lips and big eyes, sort of has a very sweet and innocent appeal. Like she's a bit airheaded, but super nice and I love it.

Sia can look so sad! It all depends on the faceup, of course, but I also like how serious she can seem. She has a presence for sure.

20. Rheia is my favourite Minifee, the one on my wishlist! She has the very characteristic Fairyland "look" with large eyes and small but detailed nose and lips, but to me she looks the most elegant and grown-up of all the Minifee girls.