1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favourite minifee sculpt?

Sep 20, 2015

1. I'm a sap for Mirwen. It's the determined set of her expression and those brow corners.
      [​IMG]

2. @Rosslyn I've seen your Moira before, but I just wanted to say you did an AMAZING job on her! One of the best mods I've seen honestly, you made every thing look so natural. The faceup is so great, too, I love the thick eyebrows especially.

As for the thread's main question, my favorite minifee sculpt as far as head goes is definitely Mir/Mika. (They're the same sculpt and I don't remember the difference between their default faceups so lol). I've noticed that so many people love Chloe and I'm not sure why?? It's a cute sculpt, I guess, just not to my taste.

For body, I like the active line better, for both male and female, since there are a bit more options within it. When I do get a minifee, I'll choose that line. I've also heard that poseability is better than moe but idrk about that (while I'm at it, can anyone tell me if that's true or not?). Either way, I just like how they look a lot more than the moe line.

To each their own, though! BJDs (and everything for that matter) would be boring if everyone had the same tastes and aesthetics. :celebrate

#122 deviljewels, May 21, 2017
      Last edited: May 21, 2017
    3. @deviljewels Thank you very much! :blushshe's a favorite of mine.

4. I looove the the Rin sculpt!
      She has such a sweet face and I always knew that if I ever get a bjd, it has to be her. Basically it was love at the first sight. Now she is my first bjd.

5. #125 lelyashim, May 21, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    6. Juri 08, Vampire Chloe and Lucywen :chibi

7. Totally Lucywen! The moment I saw her, I immediately fell in love - to the point of ordering her sculpt via the Fairyline a la carte. And Momo is my close second. :love

8. I'd like soo many minifees a whole lot more if their noses weren't so tiny >__< ! That being said, I am so in love with Mir/Mika! I never thought I'd really be the Fairyland type, but after seeing a few other DoA user's Mir/Mikas I might have to start saving up :D I've always thought Karsh was cute too! His face reminds me of Kurapika from Hunter x Hunter lol. Mirwen and Chloe's fullsets were two of the first BJDs I ever really saw, so they have some nostalgia value to me (in addition to being super pretty *3*)

9. Probably Lucywen <3
      I'm not a big fan of FL but Lucywen stole my heart at the first sight XD

10. @dollmien Oh man, Mir/Mika has won me over, too. I think I just prefer the more masculine sculpts... I like some of the cute, feminine ones as well, sure, but it seems my top faves are the ones who stand out from the rest with a stronger chin and more mature/masculine features.

11. @Anneko Same (*__*) I think my problem is that female sculpts tend to over exaggerate and start to look a little strange (at least to me lol) while the male sculpts are more like a slightly stylized realism. Minifee girls especially....their giant heads and huge eyes combined with little tiny noses, mouths, and chins give them a "cutesy cartoon baby" look, which definitely has it's own appeal, but as someone who prefers mature minis it isn't what I look for.

12. I just adore rin's (minifee) sculpt!! I'm so excited for when I've saved enough money to get her. I just love how soft and large her eyes are!!

13. Chloe, Celine and Luka have to be my favourite sculpts, though I really like the look of a lot of the other sculpts also! I'd really love to be able to have my own Chloe one day soon! :love

14. Juri '08 is absolutely stunning because of her droopy, unique eyes. Too bad theres a very slim chance of every seeing her in person *absolutely no chance of owning her lol* I'm a sucker for dolls with big eyes!...Hence why I also love the Rin sculpt. On my wish list is a tan Mirwen--solely because she fits the personality of one of my oc's so well. Like most others, Chloe makes the list because she's just so classic!
      Fairyland makes beautiful sculpts...theres a reason why they're so popular!

15. I am waiting on my Karsh!! He's one of the only sculpts I like!!

16. I am biased because I only own one doll and that is minifee Karsh but I love him so much ! his pointed ears and overall face shape are so stunning :D

17. Mirwen is the only one :love As for me only she has a strong character and personality among minifee dolls, that can be seen in her eyes and facial features :love

18. Juri 2014, which I own, is my all time favorite. Nanuri 2016 is my current obsession! :chibi

19. I think it's impossible for me to answer with just one. I love Lucywen, Juri 14, Alicia, Karsh, Sia, Celine... I'd own them all if I could!

20. I adore Liria! She has this soft and almost sad beauty that captivates me. Too bad I'll probably never own her haha.