1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favourite minifee sculpt?

Sep 20, 2015

1. My favorite is minifee Hwayu and minifee Ria. I recently recived a 2018 Halloween event Head or Human Hwayu. I am so excited to get her a body. :)

2. My favorite is definitely Nanuri 14! I've had mine for a few years now and I really adore her more mature, neutral features. I'm about to send her off for a faceup and I'm going to miss her too much while she's gone!

3. For me, it's Chloe's sculpt and Céline too :D

4. I have 3 favourites, I really can’t choose between them! They are Juri13, FLAM elf and Rin :love they are also so cute and I love their big eyes, I love Juri13’s cute and slightly chubby face, FlamElf’s ears and lips, and Rin’s nose :kitty2 they are also my 3 grail sculpts, and I’ve been lucky enough this year to get all three :chibi

5. Marcia's my favorite,I love her face and big eyes.

6. If talking about unmodded sculpts it's Sircca, Seorin, Juri'08, Altis. If SP mods or just sleeping heads: Chloe, Rheia, Liria.

7. Oh, definitely the vampire woosoo! I used to have one and I should never have let him go...

8. I have a question for Chloe owners. I just received one and her head is larger then my Mirwen. What body do you prefer for the Chloe head? Thanks.

9. Mine changes a lot. At the moment, I'm pretty obsessed with Sircca :o

10. I definitely like the sleeping heads in general but my favorite would be vampire Hwayu.

11. I know I posted in here over two years ago, but my taste has definitely changed. I think I'd have to pick Lucywen or Momo. I just like how cute they are!

12. My Chloe is on the A-line body and I think it works well for her.

13. Thank you so much @malvinas. Really appreciate your feedback.

14. Oh they’re my exact favourites too! I normally prefer realistic sculpts so I’ve avoided Fairyland in the past but ever since those two were released the urge to buy one when they pop up in the second hand market is overwhelming :XD:

15. Chloe! I also like Mika and Altis a lot too.

16. Shiwoo for me! I have three (so far). ;)

Ryu

17. Rendia probably! But Sia, Liria, and Niella are definitely high on the list.

18. Mirwen and Maya.

Nanuris 19 too, i think.

19. I have an Altis and I love him! His face sculpt won me over instantly. My other favorite is Mirwen, I am obsessed with how gorgeous her eye shape is and I want her in my collection so bad!

20. Klaus is my favorite, but I also like Karsh, Iru, Mio and Seorin.