1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Whats your favourite type of female Mini Doll?

Jun 9, 2005

1. Unoa Lusis and Mini Fee Shushu are my absolute favorites :)

2. Shoyo and TinTan by DollZone and Luts Kid Delf Girl ANI :)
      I only own the Shoyo by DollZone though.

3. Unoa, Narae, Minisup Yan (for more mature).

Right now Dollmore MOMO is my favorite (love the pudgy nose - finally, a doll I like with a WIDE NOSE! =O)
      I also like the Blue Fairy blossom body, and SDC Kaede.

But darn, they're all just so cute. <3

4. 1. MNF Shushu
      2. Kid Delf Cherry
      3. BF May Valentine *pout for the expensive doll*

5. Kid Delf Ani Elf and PeaksWoods Morimoth, both of whom live with with me, MNF Soo, and there are a couple of new girls that have really caught my eye. :)

6. U-noa Sist no question. She is lovely and her body engineering is something special.

7. I love all the DollZone girls-- Megi, Mo, Feilan, Tintan-- I think they're all beautiful. I ended up buying a Fei girl. She is very beautiful! I think they all have such unique expression which lends itself to being viewed in very different ways-- turn the head one way, it looks sad, the other way, it looks thoughtful. Beautiful bodies, too-- long legged and lithe.

8. Unoa Sist/Lusis
      Minifee Shushu
      Narae
      Serendipity girls

I personally prefer mature minis to any other style, and if that were a checklist... I'm halfway there, lol

9. Narae is quite adorable.

10. Right now...

I'd have to say some of my favorites are

Unoa Sist and Lusis (their body sculpts are just beautiful)
      Mini Fee girls Shushu and Lishe
      Sould Kids Linn

11. Unoa Lusis without a doubt :D

12. Narae of course! :aheartbea *points at title*

Annefia!

13. So far Narae is my favorite,
      I have Soul kids Linn and Yewon and a Mini Sup Yan.
      I am really interested in the Unoa, but so far her pictures I guess don't do her justice. I just can't see what is the big lust for her. That said, I find capturing Narae in a picture frustrating as she is so much prettier when I'm looking at her than the pictures I take.
      I have been looking at the Castle Anne, she seems really pretty, but that is not enough for me to buy a doll, I want to see how well they can hold a pose.
      O

14. DZ and DOC are my favs for mini girls :)

15. N~doll Miso! :aheartbea

16. CP MNF Shushu and CP MNF Shushu Vamp have been my love in the doll world. Followed by CH LJ Tera.. They are the only ones i've been willing to spend on so far. I am a Shushu addict and I don't want a cure. ^.^

17. MNF Shushu, for sure, especially the elf version. ^^; I own a Shushu Elf, too, so I'm happy! Barring my dolls (the elf and her sleeping vampire head), I love BF Olive, especially in whiteskin. ^^ I'd love a whiteskin girl if they made them in something other than cross-gender limiteds. XD

List!:
      1. Shushu
      2. BF Olive
      3. Unoa Lusis

And MAYBE
      4. DOD Twin-B with the girl body (^^;; I'm not a big DOC fan, because they all look pretty much the same to me. But Twin-B's lips, I think, make her/him look just slightly different from every other DOC mould, though, naturally, it is close to Twing-key-- sibling and all.)

Edit: Junia- Lol I've had this answer sitting here for over three hours, forgot to post, and I just looked up to see yours. XD God Bless Shushus, every one. XD

Edit: I just realized I posted in this way back in June '07. XD My tastes have changed a bit. I no longer like Bee-A (nor most DODs), and Soo is cute but not a favorite. Still love Shushu, though. ^_^

18. Call me biased if you wish - Lati Blue girls are my definite favourites. And Yern is my favourite of the Lati Blues. :)

19. The Unoa and Narae girls, no question about that :aheartbea I adore these two doll types.

20. MNF Lishe and Unoa Lusis & Sist. :D:D Shushu is also pretty one :love