1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

when are tinies- too tiny????

Sep 15, 2008

1. My Little Geinie, Lilica (aka Karlie) is about the same size. I love the way she fits in a doll house. My sister has a fabulous doll house and Karlie loves to visit in it. If I can ever figure out how to include a photo, I will. Can I use Picture Trail? Anyone know???

2. the tiniest I have ever seen is the lati white.. they have really small bodies, smaller than puki, but their heads are a tad bigger.

I love this link as they have a ton of comparison photos

http://www.krbussman.com/Misc/Comparisons2/PhyllisTinies.jpg

the problem is that the lati white has clothing on so you can't see how tiny that body is compared to the head..

3. hehe cute photoshoot!
      for me they can't be too tiny, but too tall (like linakauno's answer). i am really a tiny lover and feel very at home with that size of doll :)

4. Well, I can fix that <G>

Here's a tiny conga line. Puki is the same size as the Lilica with the red hair.

[​IMG]

And here's another comparison

[​IMG]

She's a wee one.

5. thanks so much Clochette
      I love seeing all the tinies lining up.. I also never knew that the Min body had solid torso while the fairy girls have the jointed torso.. and that aga fairy is TDF.. I have been debating about getting a girl for my Cookie boy.

6. Sabrina someone mentioned that they are gonna release these dolls again, however I did PM the person selling Candy, so thanks for the tip

I saw one aCumi at dolls and friends fs - but I think I prefer Candy

do you know if the boys are taller then the girls?

7. rolopuppet, I think they boys and girls are the same size ... but since I only have Candy and Cumi, I don't know for certain.

8. They are never too tiny ;D
      They're just too adorable, really.
      If they made something ridiculous like 5cm dolls [LOL], then yeah, I would say that's too tiny.

9. Haha I would buy a 5 cm doll. XD

*Shrugs* I can't help it. I love tiny things.

For me, once it's too tiny to sew for and dress up, then it's two tiny. (I make clothes for petite blythes which have very slim and tiny bodies, so 5 cm wouldn't even be too bad)

I believe current tiniest is the elfdoll piggy babies.

10. my smallest doll is 6.5cm, but she isn't on-topic for this forum....so I put my Bong Sun Hwa in the pictures too! Ooooh, I feel guilty, but it's okay so long as there's is an on-topic doll in the pics too, right?

meet Dot! the smallest doll I've made, especially since I made her a better body today, she has a two part torso, elbows, knees, and tons of cute! 6.5cm not including her ears

[​IMG]
      she's wearing a baby-barbie outfit, it's a bit big on her, but just adds to the cuteness

[​IMG]
      Uh, sorry about Doggie's apron, I yanked her out of the cafe for these pictures and didn't take it off right away!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(I'm a huge animaniacs fan.....I had to have the warners!)

she is a pain to dress though, hardly anything out there in her size, and I have to take her big feet off to put her romper on because the legholes are so small

11. Eeekkk.. I adore your DOT!!! she is perfect with Doggiem, who has a lovely face up or enhancement BTW...

I enjoyed Animaniacs too, but bigger with Ren and Stimpy.. you captured that Animaniac look perfectly..

12. Dot looks perfect!

As for the wardrobe malfunction...too funny! I love her angry look, too.

Hmmm...too tiny? I think under 2 inches would be too small for me. but once they got down to microscopic, where you needed special tools to see and pose them...that would be cool again. :P

13. They're the same, but Cumi is slightly taller than both Candy and Cookie. Cumi has longer legs.

[​IMG]

14. clochette what doll is lyn ive been looking for a mature tiny to be a fairie?

15. She's an Elfdoll tiny, one of the older style tinys (not Hana or Doona size). You can see her on the Elfdoll site, but she's currently sold out.

http://dec66292.dreamweb.co.kr/shop/step1.php?number=637

She and her sisters (Sylph and Adele) come up often enough in the Tiny Marketplace, that's your best option for finding one until Elfdoll re-releases her.

16. My tiniest doll that is multi jointed doll for my BJD's. They love having a pose able pretty of their own, She is a polly pocket with knees and elbows that bend too! I'd love to have a Lati White . My littlest one right now is the Special White Belle. Margie

17. When it becomes entirely impossible to dress them or find clothing that fits them, shoes most of all. And how tiny can you make a wig?

Jane

18. it's so hard to find tiny shoes...

Anything smaller than Puki is just too tiny...I prefer the 20 cm range but I did have a So Ji at one point. MSD is just too big...but yes...I did have a FLY land on my doll during a photoshoot...so anything can happen.

That's a great photo btw...and yeah...it happens in real life too! (thinks back to prom)

19. I have the head for a yo-SD, and I've been thinking about getting another tiny, but I'm way too clumsy to get a super tiny. O.o I can only imagine how many times the poor little thing would get lost in my room!! D: OR THE CAT WOULD GET TO HER!!!!