1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

When BJDs Attack....

Feb 1, 2006

1. Haha that's awesome!

2. Mykal is the best! That lady totally deserved it!

3. personally, i would have MUCH rather watched him leap from my arms and feed on her neck... LOL (he is a Vampire you know) but i'm sure she would have been so bitter, he would have just spit it back out LMAO

4. Awsome! ^_^

The first time I tried to put Mikos into a Kimono he took offence and kicked me in the jaw. (Stupid Luts kicking legs....) It was quite funny, but rather painful...

5. I was bitten by a friend's doll's knee... XD But that's about it.

6. LOL If that happened instead it definitely would have been more amusing. Though the lady might've started screaming bloody murder. XD Rude people like that are really annoying and need to learn some respect... physically teaching them being the much more amusing way.

7. I know that Damien is EXTREMELY protective of Mykal.....another time at the mall....when a guy tried to touch Mykal's face, (they were both sitting on a table) Damien fell over, and his arm cracked the guy's knuckle RIGHT as he got close to Mykal's face.......almost like he was saying "HEY!!! Hands off my man!!! Go get your OWN!!!"

Funny how sometimes you don't even have to intervene.....and the doll takes care of his/herself LOL

LOL

8. That old lady is SO rude! D: I'm glad Mykal taught her a thing or two about being so repulsive. Hmpf |:

9. OMG~! LoL, comicbookartistboi~! That was awesome~! She totally deserved it! I mean, how can an adult( I use the term loosely in this case) be so damn rude?? :evil: Wow, go Mykal, GO~! :abow:

10. Mykal wins the internet!

11. That was so rude and uncalled for from that lady. >_<

*does a cheer for Mykal*

12. Snorts* Ya Go Mykal! I bet that lady will never say something bad to a dolls face again hehe

13. LOLZ !!! omg !! >w< she had it coming !!! i bet she had an eyesight problem to begin with , to say that your doll was ugly !! >__< !!
      Anyway nothing of that sort happend to me, but once when i was trying to put back Tonino's head the S-hook scratched my finger, and it did hurt evertime i bent it >3> , but i guess it was out of my clumsyness and sleepyness ~__~;

14. My roommate was playing with Frank (she's a doll person too), and was pretending to chew on his shoulder (she wasn't really doing any harm and it was really funny). Suddenly, Frank smacked her across the mouth and then flopped forward as if he was doubled over laughing. We about died laughing.

15. Your dolls win the world. X3

16. bwahahahahaha!!!

I mean I'm all for people not liking dolls, that's their buisness, but outright rudeness should be punished, and I think your doll did a lovely job. XD XD

17. http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45272&highlight=attack

I asked the question months ago....seems the little gits are quite aggressive sometimes!

Evil old ladies...Im aware when Im a pensioner I probablty wont give a damn about anything, but theres being outspoken and then theres just being rude.

I get STARED at by old women and Im not sure why-I look like a totally normal person, bot gothy or punk or a tart, but I can see them do that slow revolving thing where they stare after me, like its slow-motion and I stole their bag or something...

I darent take my three anywhere with me. Id end up defending one, or all of them in court on charges of Battery and Assault...

18. I didn't have Seimei out of his big, white Hound bag and bubble wrap five minutes before he tried to punch me in the nose. >_<

I guess he *really* didn't want to try on that long, flighty white wig that Tensiya sent along with him. *_*

19. FWAAAAAAAA! That is the best doll story I've heard! How rude of that woman to say something like that. ..and they think younger generations have no manners!

20. that's great!!!!! the mental image alone has brightened my day!!!!