1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

When BJDs Attack....

Feb 1, 2006

1. my SO doesn't "get" dolls, but very kindly makes clothes and accessories for them. he made my Akemi a lovely shirt/jacket, and needed to put it on him for fitting. unfortunately, he just grabbed him around the waist from a standing position (after i took Akemi's shirt off, which he does not like). Akemi headbutted him- narrowly missing his glasses- and then proceeded to not cooperate like nothing i've ever seen, kicking, buckling at the waist, and even turning his shins around backward! the SO was... well... surprised. it was a total bjd tantrum! then i took him back and got his clothes back on, and he was fine ;)

2. This wasn't an attack so much, but it was DEFINITELY funny--about a year and a half ago, I was at a con, and my friend had too many things in her arms so she asked me to hold her Syo. I'd never seen him before, and as soon as I took him in my arms, he doubled over at the waist and planted his head right between my boobs. We still laugh about that to this day. ^^

3. My girlfriend had her two boys up at my residence about two months ago. Somehow, we turned into minor celebrities for a couple of hours, and everyone wanted to see them, touch them, learn about them, etc.
      Towards the end, the two of us were getting tired, our boys were exhausted. Someone stuck his face right up close against my girlfriend's El, and he lunged at the guy, hands out, headbutting, everything.
      ...I've never seen a boy run across to the other side of the room so fast. We took the boys to bed right after that XD.

-Rayven

4. Speaking of dolls moving spontaneously... My sister and I have both become experts at catching falling dolls, because Valentine pitches herself out of trees all the time. She has absolutely no problems climbing rocks, vines, ladders, old farm equipment, but she seems to hate being in trees.

5. Revenge of Mykal. Congratulate him for me, will you?

6. On my way to suede Loren on my desk, he kicked back and caught the wbbing between my thumb and first finger in his knee joint (aaaaaiiiieee!!!) and they take flying leaps from even surfaces, but have no problems with softer ones (?)
      Yorda has Pointy Hand. Her arm snaps up sometimes and pokes me quite sharply in the boob or cheek-she's such a sweetie though I cant believe she'd do it on purpose.
      Lenore has yet to cause me damage. I get enough from the pins Im using to fashion her numerous garments...

7. That's to funny.

Umm let's see. I wanted Caleb to do a sexy photoshoot and he fell over and hit me top of the head. And the other times was I was re-stringing him and I had done it two or three times at that point because his arms were right, and while I was fixing his arm his wrist joint pinched a thin layer of skin.

8. That just made my day. XD!

9. -severe laughing spazzms- OMG that's the best!! Mykal rocks my striped and lepard printed tights >w<

10. how is it, i can do a search and NOT find these posts??? I keep getting chewed out for posting about things that are already posted about, and yet when i do the searches, using the search tool, i don't always find them!!!

11. rolflol! you go boy. Si'or kowtows to you.

12. Ha!ha! That is tooo funny! I wish I had something to add, but, not yet. Anyway, that lady deserved what she got. I mean, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but some people need to learn to keep those opinions to themselves!

13. HA HA! "You might think I'm ugly, but at least it doesn't hurt when my eyes are poked out!" XD

14. Once when I had my Nono, I was doing a photoshoot with a backdrop. I was almost at the end, but evidently she'd had enough, because she pitched over backwards and took the backdrop with her! It was really funny since she'd been cooperative the rest of the shoot. Another time I had a SD13 boy, and was borrowing a friend's pair of shoes (I had none for him yet). We took our dolls to a small anime con, and the whole time he kept digging his feet into me! Either he hated the shoes or was angry about not having his own.

15. LOL that is hilarious.. LOL he hated his shoes or hated not having his own LOL did u ever find out which it was?

16. Cassis has actually done the EXACT same thing, except my poor father's eye was her mark. However, my dad was actually complimenting Cassis at the time XD;;

17. the lady 's eye was his mark....(which he struck a bullseye on...) LOL

18. ROTFL that's a great story. Hmmm... maybe I should take one of my dolls to work to defend me against mean people... ;)

Well, when I got Jaden I was playing with him on the couch, and my husband picked him up and commented on how even though he has guy-parts he looked like a girl and didn't have enough muscles - and Jaden kicked him in the face with one leg (he didn't actually connect, but it was funny as hell). :)

19. Reila's never really done anything ^^; When I take him to the mall if he wears this one shirt he tries to get it off . Somehow the little brat manages to get his shirt to ride up past his chest x_X;

20. Despite how much of a klutz I am, I've never injured myself with Tristan...until I was making a bodice/dress for a swap. When I was pinning it to him for a fitting he kept hitting me in the nose with his hands. He's just not the cross-dressing type apparently...