1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

When BJDs Attack....

Feb 1, 2006

1. My doll, Biscuit, slapped himself in the face (I treasure that more than my own) when I mentioned crossdressing.

2. BJD .. 1, Cranky old wind bag .. 0

Tan Hound payment stats ......450 paid 250 to go.

3. I brought Axel with me to school one day and one of my 'friends' (we have tech together) walked up and asked who SHE was. I explained it was a boy and Andy asked if he could hold him.

So Andy sat down on the floor in front of me and turned Axel around. As soon as Andy had Axel facing away from him (while talking about how girly Axel is) Axel flopped forward and MOONED Andy XD (he bent forward so fast his pants came down)

I swear I just about died laughing, that day will never leave my memory (nor will the look on Andy's face)

~Dottie

4. *snickers* Yeah, that old lady definitely got what she deserved....

Claude has never done anyting so defensive...well, he squirms and refuses to cooperate if he doesn't like an item of clothing, but that's about it....
      ...however, when I brought him to work one day, my manager was trying to get me to...err...show her Claude's little resin boy-bits *snicker*. I said no...'cuz we have some dignity over here*heh*...and she was all, "What, I just want to see what it looks like," at which point I lifted my arm slightly and Claude, who had been facing away from me in my arms, swiveled and fell with his face against my collarbone, his arm flinging about my neck. Evidently asking to be protected. *snicker* "No, no way," I told her, "he's very shy."

5. I get glared at if I crossdress my guys, which is RARE! by the way, but yeah, mistaken for girls...they don't seem to care.

6. These stories are great, please keep them coming! I have a smile on my face for the first time in weeks :)

My latidoll Ava has never hurt me, but she has a little problem... you know how young kids like to twirl and/or lift up their skirts? For some reason she does that! I had her standing and her hands were close together. Next thing you know the dress is bunched up in between! I lied her down for bed, and the dress is lifted up O.o; I guess she wants to show her bellybutton?

Even my friend noticed, it was so cute he looked at her and said "Now Ava, I don't need to see that, put it down" and fixed her skirt. My heart melted to see this big, strong, tall guy so gently fix a little 5 inch doll's dress.

(ETA) I hope Ava doesnt read this and gets ideas... she really wants shoes and a brother *shifty eyes*

7. xD That's hilarious. Go Mykal! I can just imagine him like, 'Not as ugly as your FACE when I'm done with it!'

Now that Calamity has grown pretty much attatched to Byakko, when I tried to take him outside for a photoshoot by himself, he kicked me before I could get im off the desk. x_x So I ended taking them both out.

8. As soon as I removed Shin from his bag he colapsed on me, pitched his headcap half way across the room, and pinched my fingers between his knee joint. He was mad about being trapped and clothesless for a week of so... very mad... But usually when people are rude to him we just pull the Chucky act.

Though there was one incident where one of the bratty neighbors was commenting loudly about the "ugly doll", as she came to get a closer look he did his spaz thing and managed to flip up the shirt he was wearing as a dress. She got an eyeful and left very quickly.

9. i guess my dolls are as passive as me...but no one has been mean to them to their "faces" yet, so that may change...

good stories, though! :D

10. it isn't really a mean thing, but i know that this is pretty funny....One of the ways that Mykal rectified in our minds that he is gay.....one day in the mall, we noticed that when girls come around he's fine....his normal, quiet, shy self....but when hot GUYS come around? I have to make sure i'm holding him just right, cuz if i'm not, he'll pitch forward, almost as if to leap into their arms, arms outstretched, head bent back, and seems to smile wickedly. LOL more than once, the hot guy in question has been like "oh, he likes me......" And we just laugh, and i've responded with things like "Yah, he's kinda a flirt."

LOL

One guy was like OMG, i don't think i'll EVER hear the end of this from my girl... LOL I'm always joking about getting hit on by gay GUYZ, now i will forever be branded as getting hit on by gay guy DOLLS...." LOL

It does seem that MOST everyone i've met feels the same way i do about the dolls....they feel something within them....they notice it, and feel that they have a different air about them too.... :)

Mykal's such a little flirt......but he better be careful, as he's getting married on July 1st. LOL Damien may be his protector, but he most certainly will become his "butt stomper" if he keeps up with those actions! LOL

Jordan-Mykal

11. I cant say I've experienced this but that's hilarious hahaha.

12. People can be so frickin' rude :evil: I'm glad at least one of them got what they deserved! :)

13. Hahahahaha, thats gold! My dolls have never done anything like that...apart from the usual biting joints, etc etc. Hehehe!

14. Oh, Layla will most definitely "ninja kick" me if I try to put her back in that pink outfit I made her when she first came home. It doesn't fit her new image, and she lets me know it. XD

15. Go Mykal!! XD Give that lady what-for!!

Scara... XD; always sits next to the chip and pin pad next to the till when I'm at work, and occasionally his hair gets in the way of the pad itself. Most of the time, people are too scared/polite to touch him, and instead look at me beseechingly to move him XD; Those who are rude enough to push him aside generally get a shock as he pitches forward and headbutts them XD; It's so amusing - people leap sky high when he does it XD "Touch me and I bite you >O"

16. HAHAH! that's awesome. Hurrah for punishing rudeness. The lady would have made poor lazarus cry.

17. Shinku kick my cousin...XD She's kinda funny tpye as ppl whp's not close to her, she wouldn't like them to touch...XD So.. she's start kicking with her legs...XD

18. Oh man... major LOL on that one! Mykal is my hero! I bet that mean old bag will think twice before making any other rude comments to people!

Lily hasn't done anything to me.... yet. Although the first day I got her, she flipped over and mooned me when I was fitting a jacket on her! I suppose she was just giving me grief about not having her real clothes for her yet. XD

19. oh i just love these story's, keep them coming!
      (claudia just glares at me if i do something she doesn't like XD)

20. I swear Cain does the hot guy grabbiness too, and he constantly stares at one of our friends.

Oh and congrats to Mykal :D I am getting married to Dark Bunny on 1 July! we are taking all our boys to the wedding of course