1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

When BJDs Attack....

Feb 1, 2006

1. I guess Rikuo doesn't like being changed. He has really tight limbs and won't think twice about snapping his knees or elbows right on my fingers. Ouch!! His limbs pinch quite tightly. :...(

2. Well, P'rinka I guess was testing my love for her because after a few mintues of posing her standing...she flew face first off my (pretty high dresser) I had the carmera in one hand and I caught her with the other. She came to a gentle fall on the floor like this

[​IMG]

P'rinka stares at people, Minoru is the one that freaks my boyfriend out ^_^

3. Wow, this thread made me want to get a BJD even more than ever.
      That lady deserved that headbutt.
      Who is so rude to go up to someone like that?
      That's like going up to a complete stranger and saying "Your hair is ugly."
      It is not good manners.

4. I got my first doll-related injury today XD While re-stringing Boe, I cut my thumb with wire. Also, Boe's knee bit me XD

5. Someone asked me once how I stabilize my doll's hand behind the ear for pictures. I tested it for fun and apparently Nyhmm didn't like it. Her arm came back to its original position in a quick and unexpected manner, and I'm glad she missed me otherwise I'd be a one-eyed person now XD

6. My boy Isaac hasn't attacked me yet but I don't think he likes my sister's cat that much. His arm always swings around and smacks the cat whenever he comes near.

Another time, the cat was only sniffing his hair and he head butted the cat. LOL My sister's cat tackled him to the floor (my sisters cat doesnt use his claws on anything except the couch and me) and i had to run across the room to push him off Isaac since it looked like Isaac was kicking and punching the cat lol... was so cute but scared me when her cat tackled him and they both flew off the bed.

7. mmmm Ashlay never done anything THAT crazy to me so far :D (she's too sweet dawww)

but I can vouch for the evilness of her headcap. changing her eyes was very troublesome and both me and my friend got pinched hard before (it's as if she doesn't like people messing with her inner head xD; )

I'll have to wait a bit more for the experience of restringing her XP

8. I get the headcap pinch from my DoD all the time. I don't think he has enough putty holding his eyes in or something because he goes crosseyed, then I try to fix it, and he tries to eat my fingers. I think this is because he hasn't had his wig on for a month now from working on his Halloween costume...

9. I have a CP Girl so go figure -.-

10. When Chris got here last week he had really pretty glass eyes. However, I had bought some lovely green ones so after slapping boxers on him, I proceeded to yoink out his eyeballs...I shoulda been more careful because they were glass and had sharp edges.

Of course, I was so giddy about his arrival that I didn't notice the deep gash in my finger until the next day at work. Hurts playing violin with a cut finger! :...( Was worth it, I think though. :aheartbea

11. Now, Sultra is the sweetest boy evar. <3 But his legs HATE ME! XDD I've been pinched several (hundred) times, all by his legs. xD

12. I had moved Zach head cap to the side so I could readjust the positioning of his eyes, I remembered a sharp painwhile doing so but ignored it and moved his headcap back on. Dod headcaps take effort. When I moved my hand I couldn't help but gawk, there was blood running down the side of his head D:

My sister spazzed and told me, quite clearly, that if the Doll was bleeding, she was running out the front door XD.

Apparently the backing to one of his eyes had cut open the pad of my thumb and the blood oozed when pressure was put on it. (it took me several tries getting the cap back on D: )

The little Scamp >.>;

Zach: xD Have I ever said thanks for not making me crosseyed anymore?

13. My Mitsuki has kicked my friend, but he never kicked me, so I guess I must be kind of special...

But my fingers have been stuck between the headcap, and last time I put his head back on his body, one of the strings 'fell' off the S-hook, and I was like AAH DRAMA DDD: had all the angsty feelings of having to restring it... luckily it got kind of stuck in his torso-joint, so we were able to pull it upwards again with a crotch-needle :whee:

14. *sniffle* Angry SOOM Gena inflicted headbutt nosebleed. XD Nuff said. XD (Cheeky little moo XD)

15. I've been headbutted in the chest about 3 times...it didn't really hurt...it was mostly startling...then funny...

16. My usually-long nails always broke T_T And my finges ache a LOT after a restringing lesson, really.

17. I've only had Saoirse for a little while, and she's already taken a liking to head-butting me.
      Usually in the nose--
      but just yesterday she went straight for my chest, causing my boobs a little bit of greif. XD
      The little monster.

18. Well, let's see. Jack whipped a chopstick at my head at about Mach 3--fortunately, I ducked in time! (I was using the chopstick to hold his elastic during restringing, and the elastic slipped off the end and sent the chopstick flying.)

Beowulf headbutted me but good once: he was standing in front of me, and I was trying to pull his shirt down into place. Sure enough, he swayed forward, and whacked my forehead a good one.

Thomas hasn't hurt me yet, but then, I haven't restrung him yet either! Oh dear. It may just be a matter of time. :sweat

19. Oko's ankle joints LOVE pinching me. And also, when I was removing Oko's breasts, through my own stupidity I received a gouge in my thumb that could've used a few stitches. But, of course, I didn't care if there was a scar or not, and I wasn't going to die without stitches. So I put a butterfly bandage under a regular bandage and called in done. (: Elliot has never hurt me. I guess Oko is just a little spiteful because I love hurting him so much in rps!