1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

When BJDs Attack....

Feb 1, 2006

1. I was making Samana stand on the desk in the computer room, and I left to go potty... When I came back, she had fallen off the desk (somehow - she was in the middle of it :| ) and her hat, head cap, and wig had fallen off. I picked her up and apologized and fixed everything, and then as I tried to make her stand again, she flopped forward and her head slammed against my nose.

Her buttjoints also like to pinch me when I carry her, and I've received numerous flashes. :sweat

2. Oooh, I was looking for this thread a little bit ago but it was so far back I couldn't find it. XD

A couple weeks ago, I picked up my El Azvasena by his legs, with him vertical, just grabbing his legs instead of his waist--mistake, I know. 9_9
      He proceeded to tip forward at the hip-joints and smacked me square in the upper lip with his pointy little El nose. >__< I thought it was okay, since it didn't start bleeding or anything...but then -two days- later a dark purple bruise appeared...about 2 cm wide by 1/2 cm high, on my left upper lip. It was there for over a half week. ^^;

3. oi. yeah whenever I stand Mitsu up and just hold him by the upper legs instead of the waist he flings himself forward.. i've yet to be hit though

4. Okay, I fought with my Moon, I recieved a huge bruise to my leg and he lost his thumb. Or actually I bumped accidentally to the table where he was sitting and whoo! To the floor he went >_< Apart from that, the only other injuries have been sore fingertips while restringing. Getting your fingers squeezed between the headcap and the head hurts -_-

5. When I was taking haydens eyes out to send him off for his faceup, the head cap slipped and the s-hook stabbed my finger. PWNED by a doll ;_;

Also, I cut myself of Eiji's glass eyes when I had him. That hurt. Death by eyes.

And Keeny's torso joint pinches me aaaaalllll the time. Curse it.

6. Lots of bruised and pinched fingers from re-stringing and popping off tough headcaps. Oh, and definately ripped fingernails. No, major injuries though.
      Nancy

7. Ohhhh lesse...blisters and elastic burns from re-stringing I think 3 dolls in a row at a meet, multiple cuts, bruises, grazes, torn nails etc from abusing body parts/s hooks and the like, superglued my fingers together removing a wig (don't ask!!), dremel burnt my hand from working on a dolls interior so his stringing wouldn't cut up, CONSTANTLY stabbing myself with pins and needles, very nearly peirced my own finger whilst drilling a volks customise figure...yeah...list goes on :sweat

8. I haven't received a major injury just a pinch, but my dad on the other hand had a HUGE gash in his thumb from Blake's S-hook.
      He was helping me restring him the first time and he was pulling up the hook and then lost grip and it shot down into Blake's neck, taking a chunk of my dad's thump. It was so gross and my automatic response was, "The s-hook cut my dad's thumb... IS THERE ANY BLOOD ON BLAKE?!" It was like proper gushing out. Bleh!

9. LinLin hasn't gone crazy on me yet...But we will see about it. I got lucky with her. >w<

10. Tohru does not like me fiddling with his thigh joints and will try to bite me with them. Like, OM NOM NOM and I have to jerk my fingers out of the way or risk loosing them. Nobody's had a chance to draw blood yet, but it's only a matter of time...

11. No one's randomly hit me, or kicked me. I've been somewhat head-butted two or three times, but he didn't fall fast enough for it to hurt.

They fall often, though.

12. Oh WOW... a four year old post coming back to life!! Yay!

I have a very similar story to Chloe_Hearts_YMAS

I was taking Luella apart because I wanted to try to suede her. She was strung way too tight by the company and I lost grip for a split second of the small s-hook on her foot. The hook got stuck inside the calf area and I lost a chunk of my thumb. Oy...

13. Hey all! I'm really new to BJD's, and still waiting to get my first doll. Does anyone know if the teeny Realpuki's have these adventures as well? Thanks~!

14. The first day i got my DZ girl she got me a good 3 times! first time i was holding her wrong while dressing her and she pivoted forward and busted me in the lip, the second time got me a good whack to the nose, the third time however i was starting to wise up to her sadistic side and ducked enough for her to hit me on the chest instead XD.

Other than that i i've been pinched a few times by joints. The worst one was trying to see if i could pull out the S hook on my own and i slipped and sliced a nice gash across a couple of my fingers....
      So..... you could say she's attacked me a few times XD