1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Where are all the DollTi boys?

Jul 4, 2006

1. I've got a 'D' too, and he's also in the database. :) I've just updated the picture there, cos I've enhanced his face up a little since. I think there's already a fair collection of 'D's on this board! Thatt's cool. :love

2. Sorry for the noobish question :sweat
      But can't we buy a wooyan anymore ? :( I've really fallen for this one but it seems it isn't avaible anywhere. Is it a LE or something ?

3. Dollti dolls are limited to runs of 25...22 normal skins, 2 tan and 1 white skin.I have only seen go up for sale second hand so far, mamehisa's and kbial's...Second hand is the only way to get them now. Keep a sharp eye for one...it'll be tough to get one and probably a long wait....they go upwards of $ 900+ now

4. Add me to the list of Dollti Boy owners. Where is the database? I haven't been able to find much info through DOA searches. Is there a yahoogroup or some sort of email list where sollti boy owners can share info. I don't even know where to start looking for clothes.
      Arnie

5. ok..this may be a silly question to some of you but i just found woo yan a few days ago...are they ever releasing him again....?

6. nope...once a Dollti model is sold out, thats it. The only chance now is through second hand buying, and he will be running closer to $900+ now. Ive seen 2 go second hand for at least that...

7. I have a Dollti WooYan.

EBay only saw about 3-5 of the dolls. I think that Cynthia is correct, most of the dolls stay in Korea and probably are on Cyworld with their owners.^^

8. Huh? O_o
      R u sure?!
      Where was that? On Ebay?!

9. I think she means that she just saw him for the first time,georgia^_^...

10. Ehm...guys!

For those of u that have dollti boys, can we make this into official dollti boys discussion thread? I think it's easier if we share clothing, wigs, or shoes info here. Coz I bet all of u have trouble finding info about the clothing by yourself.

Ehm! Ok, from what I've discovered:
      -Ipple House's tops and bottoms quite fits Dollti boys just a bit bigger but still looks good.
      -For boots is Elfdoll's Sooah, Converse in Dollmore.
      -For clothing, there're DoA members who can make Dollti's size (under marketplace)
      Marsh: Cool for denims and various texture, pattern leather tight pants! ;)
      Nightfall_walker: Specializing in punk style can make dollti's size as well
      -For accessories is Nightfall again for chokers, necklaces, and wristband.

If u guys know any other shops, post it here please. So we can share :)

For future reference this is Dollti boy's measurement: (Thank u Marsh!)

Hips: 24.4 cm
      Waist: 18 cm
      Chest just under the armpits: 24.6 cm
      Shoulder width, including arms, across the back: 13 cm
      Inseam, crotch to floor: 27 cm
      Inner arm length, armpit to bottom of wrist joint: 14.3 cm
      Foot length: 6.5 cm
      Neck circumference: 10 cm

11. Heisejinyao outfits will also also fit perfectly! I have one that I bought second hand that had previously been worn by an EL and Siorei looks super-hot in it.

He also can wear Luts girls shoes. I checked his foot size vs. my sister'a Lishe and they have the same size foot....his is a neglectable bit wider. I just bought him a pair of HARDMETAL boots...they have a heel so he wont have to feel so short next the everyone else ^___^

12. @Davine: So..does that mean all SD13 girls stuff will fit him?
      Yeah but heiseanjyo's clothes are too expensive for me ^^

How about sunglasses or glasses? Anybody?

13. Im not sure that all sd13 girl stuff will fit, but Ill check his measurements versus an sd13 medium bust and see what comes up

14. All I have so far that fit:
      Poshdolls Justine Boots Size for SD13 Girls
      Ashton Drake's Trent (form the Gene doll line) Sweater
      [​IMG]

15. I also own a Dollti D boy <3. Out of all my dolls, he's definitely taking up the most space in my heart :D. I've also noticed that most SD10 jeans and shoes fit nicely. A lot of the MSD Dollmore shirts (the stretchy ones) fit him as well, nice and snug XD.

16. Thank u so much Suryo and Vanillashine!
      Pls post again if u know other shops or brand ;)

@Vanillashine: Can u give us more detail as what brand or shops beside
      MSD from Dollmore?

Okie, guys I'm still curious how about Delf boys size? That's the same as SD13right? So does SD13 guys clothes fit Dollti?

17. I've never seen one of the tan DollTi boys and I'm very curious, so I wondered if anyone else has seen one, and how dark was he?

18. Sd13 Shirts (long and short sleeve) for the most part will fit Dollti boys nicely becase they're so jacked XD. I have several Volks La Parsonal shirts (button sleeved, short sleeved, and long sleeved) that Cal wears.

As for specifics on the shoes and shirts, here are some links to things that I own and know will fit him:

I have several Dollmore shirts in this style (not the girls sizes and not the half tees) and they fit nice and snugly on my D (they're not too short at the waist and they fit like a muscle tee):

http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=2341

Most of their shirts (in this style) are made in the same semi-stretchy jersey knit fabric, so the sleeveless shirts and such should fit, too.

I particularly like these striped tops, they go over the head without any snaps. The sleeves come out like 3/4th sleeves on D, but I like to roll them up for that extra piratey appeal XD (the come like this in black and stripe, red and stripe, black stripes, and red stripes):

http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=1716

Since Dollti hands pop off, I'd even take a guess that they knit sweaters they offer would work as well.

As for shoes, these are pairs I know that fit:

The sneakers in this style fit perfectly:
      http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=1929

These dress shoes fit nicely:
      http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=1809
      http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=1786

This type of sneaker fits:
      http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=1224

I've tried a variety of shoes on him just to test from cons and meetups, and most shoes look proportionate, but need socks or something to fit well. Boots that are supposed to be half calf look a bit odd on him because he's such a shorty XD.

Hope that helped.

19. I haven't seen one in person, but I've seen him compared with Luts tan and Sunlight skin, he was inbetween those shades with a bit more yellow to his tone. I don't remember the person's website off hand, but I'll see if I can find the pics.