1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Where are all the DollTi boys?

Jul 4, 2006

1. @Tuvie: You can check www.dollti.com
      There's a tan D still on their site.

@Vanilla: So SD13 Delf boys and SD13 Volks boys are different?
      Sd13 Volks boys will fit Dollti but not Delf boys?
      And wow thanx for the links!

How about Dollheart's stuff? It says they have SD10 boys stuff.

And I'm interested in their shoes! They're cool and cheap!
      http://dollheart.com/shop/shop_shoes13boyindex_e.htm

2. SD10 should fit just fine as far as shirts and things, but the pants may be a little long. SD13 boys tend to be wider in the hips and chest than CP bodies. I own a Souldoll 60cm guy (comparable to SD13) and he's a lot bigger than a Delf body.

The Dollheart shoes should be fine^^. If they're a little loose, there's always knit socks :D.

3. I'm sorry I don't get that *_*
      You mean...SD10 dollheart's stuff?

And what about sunglasses? Do u think Luts glasses will fit?

4. SD10 shoes would fit fine, SD13 shoes would be a little loose, but don't look oversized on him. SD10 shirts will fit fine, SD13 shirts may be a little loose, it really depends on the maker (but I am talking about Dollheart here). CheeryDoll SD13 shirts (as I just checked) fit well, but a little loose.

Luts glasses make Dollti boys look like a kid with his mom's sunglasses, hehe. They'd be way too big.

5. Oh yeah I was about to ask u cheerydoll!
      How about their SD pants?

I'm interested in their pants

6. I'm not 100% positive about SD10 pants, but I know SD13 pants are too long and loose in the hips and legs. If you know how to hem, I'd say you could go with SD10 and just hem them to fit.

7. I swear this doll had the best body! He really does. I was thinking of selling him, as I have 25 of these bloomin' ABJDs....but, he's such a great doll and the resin is super nice. Plus, the hands! ^^

The draw back is his legs, both the thighs and calfs are larger and more shapely than the Volks boys. Acturally they are sculpted very much like the Unoss, which is a good thing....imho. ^^

Those pants look super on him!!! Vanilla did a wonderful job.^^

I have found that the boots that come up to the calf or over the calf are super tight on Woo-Yan, even though they are for the SD-13. I'll try and take some photos so you can see what I mean.

As for clothing, I have things from various makers. I like Cherrydoll things, and I like Ajuma Pama. They are nicely made and in some cases you can get custom things from Cherrydoll. The things I have are mostly from a few years back, though they have very nice outfits now, too.

The clothing from CustomHouse, I got a few years ago, is super, too. They had some really nice outfits and they fit nicely, too.....though the pants are a bit long.

I have some Souldoll outfits that are "one" and I like them very much. But, those outfits are hard to come by. They are very nice...unique and very edgy. Pants are long, but really do fit nice.....I'll try and photograph them, too...

I like Volks things, but any more I don't really see anything new.....except on the limited dolls, or the "ones."

When I first found the dolls some 5-6 yrears ago, the clothing makers were really making some really edgy things. Any more, if you want more unique clothing you have to get it off of a limited doll or from Y!J. Though, come to think of it you can still find some super things from Lutz....I like their clothing, too. I've noticed some nice outfits on the DOD limited dolls, and have seen a few outfits on their sight that are nice.....but, was never able to find them not sold out.

Do you sew? I have a few paterns I like...ditto for knitting...^^

8. Oriscany, thank u for the info. Yeah I've been interested with cheerydoll's clothing. They're good at making pants.

Uumm...btw, it's Marsh who did it ^_^

I'll get back to u, there's sumthing I need to post in the gallery

9. I know its costly, but I'd love to see if anyone has their DOllti boys in Heisejinyao's clothing. I plan on buyuing some for my guy when I get some extra funds.

10. I do I do Suryo!!! Siorei has the Dark Devil outfit and Luts Hard Metal boots...man he's hot dressed in it too...Ill get some pics up for you!

11. Oriscany, pls show us the photos you've mentioned before ;)
      Thank u!

Oops! I can't sew ^_^

@Vanilla: Hey, I found this cute jacket that I'm interested in. It's from Dollmore MSD section. Do u reckon it'll fit? Or is it too small?
      http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=249

12. Oh and Davine show us the complete pics of Siorei wearing the outfit ;)

13. Im working on it! I did a huge photoshoot today of mine and my sis' dolls, but my batteries killed after about 15 shots of the secon doll.LOL go figure that I didnt get to either of the boys. Ill get some more when I can, but I have a jewelry order I need to finish for shipping Friday and 2 faceups to do for a friend :D

14. oh! and I looked at that jacket...and I really dont think it would fit...He's small, but has a fairly broad chest

15. Siorei

Here he is in his Heise outfit!!

16. What wigs does everyone buy for their boys? None of the SD wigs I buy are fitting except for the Poshdolls Braid wigs, since they are a bit smaller. Do Dream of Dolls mini wigs fit?

17. Hi All,

I just bought an Azone T-shirt for 60 cm dolls from eBay seller Flatbird and it fits Norbu fantastically. I also bought a very reasonable fur wig from eBay seller Mimiwoo and it fits Norbu really well. He is wearing a pair of jeans that I bought on eBay and they're way too big for the poor guy.

Laura

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. I have a Luts MSD wig that is tight, but is ok on( a little fumbly to get on though) and my boy wears the defualt Camine wig constantly....fits quite nice

19. @Suryo: Hhmm..yeah..it's kinda hard..I've never dealt with fibre wig for dollti boys. But yeah maybe DOD's wig will fit enough. If it looses a bit, add a rubber band so it won't fall ;)

@DolfieDreams: Oh ok! Thanx for the info! Hmm..do u know any other ebay shops?