1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Where are all the DollTi boys?

Jul 4, 2006

1. @Syndall: Did you find it veeeery hard to restring him? ^_^
      Is there a certain tool you used that makes it easier?
      Based on my personal experience it's very bloody hard T_T
      Their holes are sooo small that the hook thingy tool from Luts
      won't even help T_T
      Thanx! ^^

2. I just bought new string and will be trying him soon. I think that part of the problem is the string. It really doesnt have much give at all. I'd replace it unless you already have. after that Im going to glue suede him....well...have my friend Vaith glue suede him anyways

3. @Davine: Where did you buy the string?
      I heard that regular string or elastic won't work? It has to be a string for BJD.
      Oh yeah. I'm definately going to suede Cloud! >.<
      He's sooo floppy I can't stand it T_T

4. I got BJD elastic from Dollmore. Its $1 for 2 meters of string, so I got 4 packs of it for later if I need it :)

5. NOOOOOOO!!!!
      BAD NEWS GUYS!!!

I'm sooo gonna cry right now!! TOT
      I won't be able to buy some spare hands for Cloud!
      Dollti is closed!! Waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Then with the shop closed that makes their dolls ultra super rare then O_o

6. Are you serious!!!??? Noooooo! We are SCREWED if they ever break! That settles it. I wont ever take Siorei to a convention again. I cant risk it with Dollti closed . This is so sad! I was hoping they'd release a new pretty boy or something!

7. Does anyone know why they closed, if they'll re-open...?

So sad as their sculpts were so unique and beautiful. I am grateful to have my D.

:...(

8. The hands! The hands!!
      I'm worried about the hands! ****!! TOT
      If only I knew this'll happen I would buy the hands sooner T_T

@Davine: Yeah you're right! I'm thinking the same!
      I'm planning to get another set of hands just in case the current one is damaged, y know T_T

@DollfieDreams: I'm currently trying to contact my friend RukawaGF to translate what's on the page. She can understand Korean.
      *Sigh*....I hope they're just doing renovation T_T

9. Courtesy of RukawaGF ^^
      Thank you man!

"thank you very much for loving us up to this day

There was a certain situation that couldn't be solved so we had to close our shop

i'm so sorry we couldn't keep our promise

I hope everyone stay happy and blessed"

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! TOT

10. Oh man........:: cries:: I wonder what happened?

11. That's very kind of you. Hope we can all make some sense of this and hope those of you that want spare hands are able to purchase some! I can't imagine the company just folding as they appear to have been so successful.

Best,
      Laura

12. I know it's kinda random for me to pop in since I don't have a Dollti, but I love their sculpts sooo much!

This message really sounds like they're out of the BJD game. Perhaps this info shold be posted in the News section? It seems like something that the general population would want to know. :(

Even if the business has been successful, there could be outside/personal factors that could shut them down. If they were indeed a very small company run by a few people, they probably have other jobs to provide day-to-day income. I know that's the case with most people who run small doll businesses, like Anu of Tensiya.

13. *sigh* I'm still sad over this..T_T
      Well that's always been an issue for being a small company T_T
      It can close anytime T_T

14. well. That is the suck. ;.; now we all have to take extra special care of our boys and their hands. >___________< blarg!

15. Did anyone on DoA ever buy Moo Yan? Hearing that he looked like Sephiroth, I of course clicked on links to pics of him, but the site being closed they did not work. TT__TT Did anyone save a pic?

16. Well, I'm the adopted second owner for Dance, a Dollti-D.
      (This is very much in the same sense that a cat owns you, not the other way round.)
      I am sad to hear the company closed, because I would have loved to see where they went with their new designs.
      If anybody sees sculpts like these by other companies, I'd love to know about it.
      I do have pix online, but either you need to be member of Flickr, or be given the password for photobucket.

edited to add image, here:
      [​IMG]

17. Yep, I still have his pics ^__^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That's all ^__^

18. Moo Yan is gorgeous!

19. Just as the title says...

dollti.com seems to be down, and I can't google them up.

Does anyone know where to buy these lovely dolls?

20. WooYan as are the other Dollti dolls are limited, and I´m pretty sure they have been out of stock for some time now.

Sabriell