1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Where can I find clothes for Lati White SP ??

Jan 23, 2009

1. I was actually thinking about the Bratz Babyz clothing last night, and thought they might be a good fit.
      Now I know for sure ;)
      I'll probably make the clothing myself anyway. I just wanted to get together an outfit for when it arrives.
      But it will be here next week, so there's no point in bothering about it now.
      But it is good to know, that I can use some already available stuff, laying around not in use!

2. Yeah its nice to have already made outfits for your dolls.
      But its bad for business ):

3. What size shoes will fit?
      And where can I buy some shoes that will fit?

4. kelly shoes fit. i bought a bunch & tried them on my puki , brownie & lati white.
      they are snug thou. so i cut a unnoticeable slit down the back of the shoe & with a little patience they went on. now pulling them off is a bit trickier. you need to hold the front of the shoe & push the foot out the back slit & pop, there out. no harm done. i like this option bc kelly shoes are cheap. i have a bunch for sale in my "puki shoes" thread for $1

5. For normal Lati Whites, kelly shoes fit big, for Lati White SP, they are tight.

6. My doll arrived today with some Kelly shoes.
      You're right, they do fit abit big.
      But for me, it's not really an issue. Just makes it slightly easier to remove them.

7. [​IMG]

She is adorable anyway you dress her!!

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

8. Aww how cute!!!!!!!!!!

9. Gorgeous clothes, mary-lee!

10. I went to wal-mart the other day & looked at bratz babies.

The clothing does seem to fit. I didnt purchase one but they looked tiny enough.

The choices where VERY limited & nothing fancy at all ):

11. I just got some Kelly clothes from ebay and they fit Lati White pretty well. I got her some Halloween and Easter costumes. The shoes fit fine and the quality is good. I am still having a hard time finding a nice wig for her. I think I would like a short bob style. As soon as I figure out how, I will put pictures of her on.

12. Thanks Miomo and Maddy. I sold this outfit at the Ball Jointed Doll Convention in Texas last year. It was great fun.

Kelly outfits are too big for Lati White (I have over 1,000 Kelly dolls here) but the neighbourhood kids outfits are perfect - including the shoes. Look for those instead. The SP Lati white will fit into Kelly clothes though. If you have an SP Lati white, look for Kelly things.

Mary-Lee

13. yarnbra: I'll be releasing puki sized wigs for sale soon. I purchased all the supplies & have been working on them for some time now. they will be custom made by customer, so you can choose color & style (:

mary-lee
      are you talking about the BJDC that was in austin last year around September? i attended that as well. You had a booth? which one was yours?

14. She's talking about the year before that. Mary-Lee didn't go this year, me so sad.

Here's some reference on fit for Kelly clothing....as you can see, they fit fairly well on Lilica/Puki/LatiWhiteSp size, but very long on Lati White regular size. A dress that is knee-length on Lilica is ankle length on Lily.

[​IMG]

15. Spampy has dressed my Lati white SP- she doesn't have one, but her Puki shirts fit *perfectly* as they are the same length in the torso- the only difference in their bodies is Lati SP's legs were 1cm longer- I had her make her Puki pants just 1cm longer in the leg and they are a perfect fit!

16. I have another question. How do I know if I have a Lati white or a Lati white SP? I adopted her from a previous owner and I don't see any info on it. I did get her some Kelly clothes and they seem to fit well. Maybe, that means she is an SP.

Also, to Miomo, Thanks for the wig info.

17. Yarnbra, just measure her size!! The SP is about 4.5-5" tall. The regular size lati white is 9.8 cm or just under 4".

I have one of each but they are packed away. Does anyone have a photo of both?

Mary-Lee

19. I fell in love with a Belle this weekend and then I thought, how will I ever find clothes? Voila, up comes this thread and now I see some of my favorite people are doing Lati white clothes... so now it's a done deal, Belle's officially on the NEED list!

20. I have Belle, and love her to bits. (even though she is packed away in a box. . .).

Need more wigs for her - Lati held up my order of Laches last year (2 lati yellow dolls) because they ran out of brown eyes for Belle. So I said put any color in!! She arrived a few days later with beautiful blue eyes.

Hope you can get her!! A tanned Belle would be lovely too.

Mary-Lee