1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Where do you keep your BJDs' boxes?

Nov 1, 2004

1. I keep pixie's box in the livingroom closet... the coat closet, behind and underneith the coats.

2. Mine are kept under my bed in their postal boxes, I have a hard time throwning away any kind of box! :D

3. Hi Folks:
      I keep my BJD boxes in an unused shower stall in my half-bathroom downstairs in the den. Of course there is a shower curtain obscuring the cluttered view of my collection of boxes and supplies in that shower stall, so it's perfect.
      I like the under-the-bed idea a lot, too...
      Steph C.

4. I keep mine on top of the wardrobe. I use them to store stuff in. One has all my doll clothes and accessories, the other has random stuff and books I can't fit in my bookshelf.

5. Hrmm... I keep Trent's box beside my bed and he sleeps in it with the top off at night... and my DODs didnt come with boxes. I don't know if it would work or not, but could you try folding the boxes up? I know some boxes fold up but if these don't I wouldn't risk damagin them in case you someday want to sell your doll. You could always try putting them in your garage in garbage bags or something of the sort to give them protection?

6. Yes I also have my boxes making up a table. I stake all the same size volks boxes one on top of the other, then I cover them with a cloth, presently 3 boxs but you can do more. Then I sit my dolls along the top !! with the legs dangling over the side. Works great for me. They seem to be strong enough not to collapse or cause damage.

** You can even do 3 then stake 3 again, along a wall of cause, keeps doll out of the way too and safe from falling off high places.

Of cause you can also store doll stuff in them which I also do! Put the stuff I frequently use in the top box.

Treelore

7. Hi again! :daisy

Many thanks to all of you for your very kind messages and suggestions! :daisy :D

All the best,

8. XDD I squeeze them into my already overflowing closet.

9. I keep their boxes in the closet. lol

10. I'm probably either going to use his box as storage, once we run out of room in the pink trunk I've got now, and keep it under my bed.

11. I live in a large two bedroom apt right now, so it's no worries with three boxes and soon a fourth. If they get too much I'll throw out Ghaleon's... as I KNOW i will never get rid of him. I love him too much. :3 But... My mother is coming to visit at thanksgiving. Although she knows of Ghaleon and Sofonisba's head(body on de way) she... doesn't know about Ane. Now I ask you... where do you hide an SD13 and his box?! Especially from your mother! Who you KNOW will look around and poke through EVERYTHING.

Once she re-arranged all my and my husband's clothes and put post-it notes as to where she'd put everything. :S

12. I use my box. My Myu box has all of Miyuki's wigs and things in it. So I have a place to keep them. Otherwise they're scattered everywhere. So, try using them! ^_^

13. LMAO... Too funny. I'm the same way. :| I have a storage locker that goes with my apartment but it's stuffed full of junk. Currently I have my two boxes lining the wall in my dining room - who eats in the dining room anyway? :wink: - next to several boxes of videos and books I need to sell... :oops:

My mom doesn't know about my second doll. :oops: I don't think you can hide him. You may just have to bite the bullet on this one. :wink: My mom has learned that we have different ideas as to where things go and she doesn't 're-arrange' things on me. My *friends* on the other hand...well, let's just say I came home one day to find my livingroom completely re-arranged! :? They even had the nerve to write up a fake bill for it!

Loki's Mom :daisy

14. Keep them? Throw them away?

I keep hold of mine and store their clothing in it.

15. I keep them, stacked away on a shelf at the top of my closet. The only time the guys will ever go back in them is if we're moving or something and I need to really pack them up well.

16. I store stuff in them in my closet. ^_^

17. I store clothing in two, and just doll pillows in the other in the closet.

18. I use them as storage boxes for their clothes too, and sometimes (like now :() if someone's head is away being repainted, I'll store their body in their box.

19. Shou's box (well, his body's box) is covered in material and I used one of the pillows for padding. It's a bed now XD I actually still have the cardboard box that his Luts box was posted in lol

20. Wow..that is a really great idea!
      I kept my Miana's cardboard ElfDoll box for awhile too...until I needed to ship a doll I sold.