1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Where do you keep your BJDs' boxes?

Nov 1, 2004

1. Right now, I've turned it into a little bed. It works pretty well.:3nodding:

2. Stack 'em in the corner or use 'em for seating. Also as already mentioned, I keep bodies in there while heads are off for faceups. XD

If anyone has an SD13 box they're not using and would like to donate, I could use an extra one, since Justyn's body strangely did not come in its Volks box. =>_>=;;

3. Space is limited, so I can only display one doll at a time. The others go back into their boxes.

4. The box is Raziel's bed, while the cover is used to store his cloths, spare hands and any other tidbits I got for him. Dunno what I'm gonna do with Trixie's box when she gets here. ^^; My room's so tiny.

5. As a long time doll-collector-----I hate boxes!!! But, I've never been able to cure myself of keeping them. They fit well under beds.
      alaska

6. I used to keep them incase I sold a doll, but prefer to ship in smaller boxes, so I started throwing them out when I started running out of space. I have only got my Unoss' box left now.

7. big brown Luts box: will now be used when I move
      blue El box: is now his bed and probably be used to store him when I move, somethin he is not too pleased with at the moment

8. I used two for Fuan's bed
      [​IMG]

Jenova's box is a Tenshi no Sato hardcase style box so that one just gets kept because it's super cool O_O

they others are kept just in case I need more beds and or seating... I can't seem to throw them out T_T

9. i'll use them as beds 'til i find real beds for them; then i'll use them as storage. they're so pretty and pink :)

10. I keep mine stacked in the closet. My dolls never go in them... but I guess that if I was moving, I might put them in them. They really just take up space at this point, but I guess if, lord forbid, I ever have to sell one, I'd still have the box which would make it easier to sell. All the dolls I currently have are not ones I wish to part with.

11. My boxes are making friends with the dust bunnies under my bed! :)

12. I only have one box so each of my girls got a half of it and that's where they spend the night. I keep it right out in the room so I can see them though ^^

13. The big brown one's going to be filled with stuff and shipped back to England when I go back home - it's a decent size for bulky things, after all, and the blue one has one half filled with pillows and works as a nice bed for the brat.

14. i use mine as a holder for all Dakota's differant outfits, shoes, wigs and "immidiate" props that he uses at least once a week like his cigarette or his little stuffed teddy bear...i also use it as a carrier when i need to transport him somewhere or need someplace safe to put him away (since i dont have a carrier yet)

15. We have many kinds of doll boxes. Most are pretty and sturdy and I have a hard time throwing out *nice* boxes :)
      I use them to store items for that specific doll accesories and/or groups of thins, ie tops/bottoms/dresses toys props jewelry and shoes, to name a few.
      :)
      QZ

16. I got my boy in a DoD bag instead - I use the pillows as a makeshift bed for him though - the lilac goes well with the rest of his little room ^^

17. I use one for their bed..I wanted to make a two persons bed out of their two boxes, but my boys seem to like it together in one box ^^; They look very cosy together..the other one..kind of lies around useless, I used to store clothes in it before their warderobe grew too big XD Now, they have their own section in my closet XD

18. I kept all three box's 2 from luts and my Yo-sd box
      The two luts boxes are under my bed I even kept the bown shipping box just incase any dolls needs to be shipped away ^^
      I'm so bored I'm sitting here watching so far a eh movie (I'm stuck at work, movie theatre job XD)

19. -_- darn phone....sorry!!