1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Where do you keep your BJDs' boxes?

Nov 1, 2004

1. Gah stupid phone made me triple post >< bad phone (Using a sidekick)

2. The base of my girl's yellow "Soony" box has 1 doll pillow in it with a makeshift felt blanket(I will get around to making that comforter that I bought the supplies for). I'll probably put the top of the yellow box and the other pillow inside the brown post box and store it somewhere, I really should be getting that out of the way.

3. I used to use mine as a bed...now I just use the pillows, and his box is currently storing all of his stuff. ^_^

4. i use it to store my girls! hehe =) they make good beds! hehe

5. I keep the boxes in the closet, and bring them out for use in pictures. I've got an extra 60cm Luts box laying around if any one wants it (my girl prefers her Volks box, hehe)

Sera

6. I had saved all of mine and they really came in handy last year when we had to evacuate for Hurricane Katrina. They were all packed up snuggly in their cases and I didn't have to worry about them rolling around in our truck.

7. Mine are stacked up on top of a wardrobe - I don't take them down unless I'm moving and the dolls need to be safely transported in something! My sister uses her Shiwoo's box as a seating area, which works very well.

8. Mine are under the bed taking up space. The cats like to sleep on top of them. ^^; They came in handy last year when we had our floors done. They were packed up safe and sound on the porch until the guys had finished.

My mom uses hers as a bed for her mini.

9. I'd never get rid of them. They're in various closets around the house.

My friend uses hers as a bed for her girl.

10. Mine are stacked on a shelf in the garage.

11. It's tucked into the back of my closet in case I ever need to use it to transport/pack him in the future. I use a plastic crate to put his stuff in, and a printer laser cartridge box for his clothes.

12. Mine are in a closet. I used them when I moved recently. Otherwise, they're just saved for...posterity, I suppose. I don't really want to break up bits of such expensive dolls, so their default wigs and eyes are in there along with the paperwork.

13. I'm going to try and flatten mine so I can flat-pack them. I want to keep them, but my parents will throw a fit when they come to take me home from uni if I try to squeeze them into the car whole ;)

14. Use them to put the dolls back in to send out for faceups/body blushing, etc.

15. Mine're in the closet too >< I used to used them for beds/storage but have found alternatives since then. I'll never use them unless I sell a doll, but I just can't get rid of them *sigh*

16. I used to keep them, but now I throw them away. They take up too much space in my house! I have kept my elfdoll tiny box, though. It's small enough I can just put it on my desk.

17. I kind of like them just for their own sake. They're so... sturdy... and fun. lol I guess I appreciate a good box. I tend to accumulate that sort of thing.

18. I've got a real mess of them floating around in the attic upstairs at home with all our excess luggage bags and other random things in storage. I wouldn't throw any of them out I don't think... they take up a lot of room though!

19. I only have 1 doll box. And it's not even of a doll I've ever owned. ^^ It's currently sitting in my room collecting dust. But I can't bare to throw it away. I have a thing for boxes. Never know when they'll come in handy ^^ If/when my dolls get more clothes, I think it'll be an excellent place to store them. l0l

20. I've thrown all of the boxes away; I just don't have the space for them. I keep some of the pillows to use in carriers, and my cat sleeps on the extra ones!