1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Where Do You Keep Your Doll v2?

Feb 4, 2011

1. I have to store my dolls in a way so that my parent's can't find them (or find out about them). At the moment, they're stored in a locked case that also holds my kimono and stuff. My parent's are aware of the locked case in my room but they're always so secretive (or try to be LOL) that I know they won't ask me about the case, but would just try to get into it while I'm out. I can already tell that they've tried twice. LOL No go of course. They should just give up.

2. My bed has a headboard that has four bookshelves. My RS/BBB girls sit on the top bookshelf on the right side of the headboard, and my two Pukifees and two Littlefees "live" on the bottom shelf on the right hand side.

The bookshelves on the left side of my bed only hold books :p

3. I either keep them in their boxes or in my cabinet with glass doors. Not all my dolls are displayed at once, and I like to rotate them for variety.

4. I made my girl sitting on the desk. However im considering buying a stand for her.

5. I keep my doll in a box near the sofa with all the relative-doll items I had. I would love to let her out but I have cats and I'm afraid they would LOVE this too -_-

6. My dolls have their on shelf. The kind that you screw onto the wall.

There they sit and I have one girly box where I keep Lucy's stuff and manly box for Ace's stuff. On this self I also keep the stuff I use to make stuff for my dolls. =)

7. I have a book shelf that's a bunch of 1 foot cubes and my three MSDs all have their own little cube that I will be decorating. My two SDs sit on top because they don't fit anywhere else. It's away from the light, but they're still displayed.

8. i put my girl in her box and my boy in his carrier (since he has no box when i bought him) when im not playing with them

9. I have a doll shelf above my craft space exclusively for many kinds of dolls, and my resin girl's box takes up half of the space on there. So she stays in her box on the shelf when she's not playing, yup.

10. My bed is a loft-ish type bed, so its high up. Basically the closet is underneath it. On the one end there is a built in book shelf. As for now each doll gets their own shelf on it. However when my next two arrive, they might have to learn to share.

11. Mine lives in a basket in my closet full of fluffy cutie pillows o uo
      :)

12. My Melfina is an Angel of Dream (AOD) Female 1/4 Meng Ya Qi (Opened Eyed Head). I keep her on an 18 inch BFC INC doll bed. She stays with all of her furniture, clothes, and accessories in a TV cabinet a friend gave me. I use it as a doll keeper!

13. Both of my girls live wrapped in a blanket, right next to my pillow.

14. Ellie usually spent nights and many days in her box, but she wasn't too fond of it, So I bought her a carrier with a little plastic window in it. If she isn't sitting on my dresser she can lie down and still see what's going on~

15. I've only had my 1st doll for a week or so. She hides out in her original box under the bed most of the time. I've got a nice lockable foam-padded aluminum case (made for radio control helicopters, it's 66cm long) ordered for her though. She'll be quite happy & safe in there.

16. My dolls end up all over my apartment.
      They have a shelf but I never keep it organized...>_>

17. My dolls either sit on my dresser or night stand when not in use, but when I leave the house I hide them in the boxes they came in under my bed because my little brother is known for coming in my room and destroying things.

18. Mine sit on my bookcase or one of the end tables in the living room. My roommate and I just sort of sit them everywhere.

19. I have stackable drawers underneath my bed, so I stick them in there. They're long enough for the SD sized dolls to lay down in, which is nice :)

20. My girl lives on a shelf in my living room that is not in direct light most of the time siting in a metal goblet but sometimes on a scull or a book. she likes it but i keep her on the top few shelves never near the floor. my cat never buggs her and i take her all over the place with me she visited my parents 2 states away with me. i just make shure she stays in my sight or in her little sock case i made her (padded case i made out of clean old socks.)