1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Where Do You Keep Your Doll v2?

Feb 4, 2011

1. Haha, my dolls are always moving around by me, and carried from my parents' place to my own and back to their grandma again, they go out in alternative every two days, it's like i can't even provide them a decent place in the household, they're unhappy about it i guess

2. They sit directly next to me on the rest of my sofa bed.

3. On my computer desktop and some on boxes since I'm fixing the house and dust flies I don't have many around. I'm planning to make something for them next year.

4. I'd like to get a glass display case for my living room, since I also like Figmas and other anime type figures. She'd be safe in there, away from evil kitties and doggy. In my bedroom on the entertainment center, next to the TV at the moment, but after my roommate moves out, on the entertainment center in the living room, since it's bigger. You know, more room for activities XD Mostly anywhere in plain site where I can look at her all the time would be best.

5. Mine always sit on my dresser, smallest to tallest :>

6. My tinies have a little room diorama that they sleep and play in which is on my desk. All my dolls just sit out in the open right beside a window on my desk with my stuffed animals and stuff.

7. My dolls are on the shelf above my desk in my dorm room right now and are all sitting on a mattress that I plan on using to make a bed for my MSD soon. Thankfully the whole shelf is guarded from sunlight, so I can keep them out and look at/play with them whenever.

All of the clothes/wigs/supplies I have, though, are in two drawers I've saved on the hobby side of my room. :)

8. I'm one of Those People -- my dolls are in their carriers (or in a box in the case of Jake who is still a pile of pieces). I don't usually leave them out -- although sometimes I'll have one or two sitting on the shelf in my closet -- and I generally only take them out for photos and for meetups. They stay in their bags all other times.

To be fair, some of this is due to the fact that I flat do not have display room in my room.

9. I usually only keep one or two on my dresser and the rest chill in a box. ha! Just whoever I was playing with last. I did at one point got pretty far into making a diorama for my tinies, but my cats seem to think it's form them. D;

10. Right now I have both of mine sitting on a shelf behind my bed. I do take them down for play time and whatnots, but otherwise that's where they stay.

11. Well... My doll's body is on my work table... Her head is in my room, on my other work table ||D

12. I keep my doll in my bedroom closet when I'm at work. I don't want to worry about sunlight or the cat getting her. When I'm home, I usually have her sitting right next to me..in her chair or on the sofa.

13. My doll is always kept in her box unless I am taking her picture. If I want to take her out, I make sure to put her back as soon as I am done, bald and nude. I want her to last as long as possible.

14. Both of my dolls -and a floating head- stay in my Souldoll Fletts SD sized box. They're both MSDs so they fit pretty nicely and it keeps them out of the sun

15. My doll sits in his throne, which is in my room behind my bed. He is kept out of direct light, I know if i kept him in his box he would last longer, but that just seems so sad. So he chills on his chair watching the room while i'm gone and just being handsome.

16. My doll stays in her carrybag or sometimes she looks me on her stand over the desk ^^

17. Mine are in the living room - standing or sitting on top of my big chest.

18. One is in his own bed, and the other on a shelf that acts as his bed.

19. Mine sit on a shelf in front of a window. They are both in front of other stuff though, so the sun doesn't actually hit them.

20. Most of mine are in a glass cabinet, while the five that won't fit in the cabinet sit on a bench near the cabinet. I like having them organized - before I bought the cabinet, I hated seeing them just sitting around random places or sitting in one another's laps on the bench.