1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Where Do You Keep Your Doll v2?

Feb 4, 2011

1. I just got a little wall shelf and I put it above my bed!
      [​IMG]

2. When they're home, they sit on my desk since it's "L" shaped and I only need half of it. But when I bring them with me to college, my desk has book shelves and they sit there.

3. I just asked this question to myself today! of course we have a thread about it, but for the moment till i have my own space such that i can build stuff and knock stuff down I have a doll size couch for them to lounge on top of my desk. So they watch me while i type away~

4. I need to remodel my room. My first MSD is gonna likely gonna need a space of her own made....I got no idea right now as my rooms a mess but she'll likely have her own diorama made just for her soon.

5. I need to re-organize my room as well. The two yo's officially have one shelf....but Nicky (an SD) sort of just travels about my room. He sits at the computer with me when I am not working on crafts/projects, and currently sits on the side table/organizer by my bed at night. :I I'll sometimes lug him into the living room too. xD

I seriously don't know where to officially stick him and his things. xD

6. I keep my dolls in my dresser away from cats and the sun.

7. [​IMG]
      Untitled by RazzyBJD, on Flickr

I like them being where they're in plain sight. Haha.

8. My Kuuya sitting and standing on my Piano in my father's bedroom along with his sister DD Saber!
      I don't want to keep them in the bag all the times

9. They usually sit on a shelf in my room

10. My dolls ( bjd and non bjd) are mostly in a pretty display cabinet with a light, unless I take them out to play.

11. I tend to move my girls around a bit. For a while they were on my shelf. But my cat started jumping up there, so I wanted them to be out of her way. So I put them on my book shelf. But then I got more books and they wouldn't fit. Then I put them on my doorless pantry. Then my bird kept littering seeds all over them.
      So now they're sitting at the head of my bed. I hope to get stands for them soon.