1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Where do you keep your doll?

Nov 16, 2004

1. My babies sleep in their boxes as beds for now or I put them on my bed to sit and let them watch Cartoon Network all day :grin:

2. I love seeing the pics of everyone's "area"!! Here are a couple of shots of Kyan's space which is also a shelf in my bedroom...she has her "bed" which is a fainting couch with the duvet I made for her and she has a few other odds and ends which make it her own special place! I spend most of my free time in my room so she is always close by!!

Kyan relaxing on her bed:

[​IMG]

Here she is with her doll, Angelina...a repainted Bleeding Edge Goth doll:

[​IMG]

And this is a wide shot of her whole area:

[​IMG]

3. More often than not, they are here. This big chair I got off ebay is big enough to seat them side by side, so I am not leaving them standing. I can look over from where I sit to do my doll jewelry and see them. Actually I want to find a better spot b/c the phone is also here, and it's just kind of crowded on that little jam cupboard that I got from a flea market on which I sat the chair. But I like that I can see them, and that they can sit together. Although Jeremiah does have a tendency to look a little disgruntled next to Sabrina for some reason. :grin:
      [​IMG]

4. ARRGGHH!! Jeremiah is sooo cute!! If she looks disgruntled...it's prolly because Sabrina is so gorgeous and Jeremiah doesn't realize that she is gorgeous, too!!!!! They are both so wonderful....

Oh, look...a UFO!!! (snatches them both while Sher looks for UFO) :grin:

5. wha... UFO? With Johnny Depp on it? where? whaaa/??? *_*

teee heeee.... Jeremiah doesn't look so pouty when photographed alone. Sabrina really is very friendly looking, so in comparison Jeremiah Blue looks positively pissed off, LOL. Sabrina loves her anyway. :grin:

6. Anathema tends to hang out in her box/bed on my window sill right now. She spends a lot of time sitting with me on my bed too, or sits by my compute. In my new room at hme she is gonna have her own space and probably in my new apartment too. :: runs across the hall to rearrange ::

and, Siyah....I shall molest your icon!! Miyavi ~________~ mmmm

7. Buahaha he's mine <3 XD *unhealthy obsession with Miyavi*

Does anyone else actually snuggle up to their dolls when they sleep? Seems most of the dolls have beds of their own xD.

8. When I first got my dolls (earlier this year), I was so paranoid about them yellowing under the sun or the lights that I kept them in their boxes whenever I wasn't photographing or changing them...

...or I let them continue the fine tradition of small people living in a room under the stairs. ;)

[​IMG]

The bed was some 18" doll furniture from Wal-Mart, the chest was an unfinished jewelry box from... Michaels or AC Moore, I think, and the couch was from E-bay. I think it may be a Kingstate couch. The satchet on the bed was for making the sheets and Shun smell nice, as he smelled a bit resin-y when he first arrived.

This under-stairs storage area is in the crafts room/"where we store stuff that we don't want the cats getting into" room, so all of my 1/6 and BJD doll stuff goes here.

Currently, I'm in the middle of several clothing projects, so the dolls are just hanging out in the crafts room, on the guest bed and in a pile of fabrics.

9. When I'm in college, I have a nice big desk, so my boys just stand around on that. At home I'm a little more confined, so Kei sits on one side of the printer, Link on the other, and Katai stands on a table just behind (his is not a very satisfactory arrangement, I have to admit). A photo of Kei in his place at home:

[​IMG]

10. [is also in possession of an unhealthy Miyavi obbsession....to the point of saving up for him in dollfie form >____________< \o/ ]

I did fall asleep with my Thema a few timeswhile I was taking pain pills after my surgery....I'm always afraid I'll crush her or something so I usually sleep with Kumagurou or T.Panda-san....

11. Valentine lives in his pink kitty box on my computer desk for now.. where i can keep an eye on him! LOL! But he has a coffin shaped Violin case all ready for him... i just need to line it with some nice fabric. My boyfrind is going to put straps on the back of it so i can carry him around like a backpack! LOL!
      And i have someone making me a small casket for Ari, my leekeworld sweet, to sleep in when she comes. She's going to be a little vampire girl and annoy Valentine lots!

Rachie

12. my husband and i made a bed for my sd (14 days or less now! :D ) next to my sewing area, but i think at night she'll probably bunk with me to keep my cats from causing mischief.

rebecca

13. Their boxes are tucked away in safe places now - XD The big boys squeeze into the bed with Ruka and the two small ones seat themselves on the SD13 blanketed masses. XD

If not, they're simply hanging around on the table and where Djinn and I are. ^^ We start missing our boys after a while, even when they're in the other room. XD

14. My girls have their own room. *girls tug on arm
      Well they share a room, they each want their own room.
      Here are some pictures of them relaxing in their room.
      Gillianna is watching TV while reading, (she is always multi-tasking).
      Gabrielle is just watching the "Animainacs" (I think that's how you spell it), she dosn't get into the whole Sponge Bob thing. (She is holding her old torn and tattered Pink Bunny).
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

15. Whaa, I wish I had an entire room to dedicate to my little ones. *laugh* Maybe someday I can split one between them and cosplay stuff. At the moment I'm pratically bacheloring it, which makes things really interesting finding floor space to cut out human costumes....

Azrael's Accomplice, I LOVE the mini paintings you have on the wall behind your girl! I should put up Jrock postcards as mini posters or something around Kuro, I think.....

Here's Kuro's corner of the bed, with his Chaise lounge. And his bat.

[​IMG]

16. Everyone's got such great photos!! My kids each have a bunk on a veeery pink triplet bunkbed. It's great, even has little storage pockets along the side! The only problem is that Ophelia's top bunk is a bit too small :oops: , but I don't think she minds, she usually stays up all night reading or gazing at random Customhouse boys (I put up some postcards for her). I think she's trying to hint something....
      Here's a pic! :daisy
      Oh, and the bed isn't tilted, just my bad camera skills!!!

17. Cute thread :)

Nora used to live on the window sill over my sewing machine, but now she's got her own chair and lives on the window sill in the living room/kitchen (our apartment is basically like a studio with two bedrooms ^^;; )

18. Azrael's Accomplice & zoi_no_miko I love how you've set up BJD-sized bedrooms for your little ones - what lucky BJDs. They even has artwork on the walls!

twotone . . . and you've even given your a room - that is so cool, under the stairs - what a great idea!

You guys are inspiring me!
      -Am

19. This is Emma (Angelregion Diana) and she has a lounge for her alone! :chibi

Outfit by violetfern! *hugs*

20. My outfit just like this came! I haven't had a chance to get pix yet... isn't it awesome??!!??

and btw I LOVE your login name. Niffler!! love it!!! Can you find wizard gold too? LOL!