1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Where do you keep your doll?

Nov 16, 2004

1. YES! This outfit is absolutely amazing!!! :D

8) And yes, I try hard to find wizard gold, but no luck yet! :grin: Maybe I´m not hairy enough??? :lol:

2. Thought I'd post a pic of the Family where they usually hang out in my Livingroom.
      -Am

[​IMG]

3. With me. All the time. Except when I'm out... then I cover him up in my bed and close the door so my kitties can't get to him ^-^ heehee

4. in my wardrobe, at my bed, at my pc hack ^^''' anywhere they wants ^^''''

they are spending much time at my bed these days XD

5. I know it's only temporary but it just tickles me that Valentine lives in a little pink kitty box.
      -Am

6. That triple bunk is wonderful! I love seeing all the BJD-sized furniture.
      -Am

7. So I've had G Skye for only a week and he's been living in his box. But it's kind of a hassle to take him out of the box when I want to talk to him. The box lid closes very snugly. I wish it had come with hinges and opened like a soapbox lid.

Where does your BJD live? In his box? In a special drawer? Maybe he has a room of his own!? :grin: Or do you display him with one of those special Volks stands? And if your BJDs don't live in the boxes they came in anymore, what do you do with the boxes?

8. Well, when I go to bed Nettle sits on my bedside table. Her box is stored away. I don't know what I'll do now with River, there's not much room on the table for both of them ^^; He will want to be close to his sister, so it's going to be a bit of a squash! I could put them on my chest-of-drawers, but then they're so far away from me ;_;

During the evening Nettle sits on my bookcase next to my PC ^^ There is definitely enough room for both of them on there! lol!

One day I will own beds and things for both of them, and turn a corner of the study into their home ^^

9. Ichabods usually lounging on my bed...
      Beata is often on the window sill or in her open box in a large wooden chest in my room
      Edward is currently standing on my dressing table
      and brand new Dillui is also in the wooden chest lying down in an attempt to stretch her tightly strung string.

when i have guests I put them all except Ichabod...in the wooden chest.

10. the kids have never been back in the boxs. i have a pillow set up as a bed for them and 2 chars which they sit and lie on

11. He usually lies in his beanbag on my bookshelf or on a pillow on one corner of my bed. ...He was on his beanbag on the corner of my bed last night, so I woke up with his feet in my face. XD;
      He only goes in his bag when I want to carry him with me.

12. I've never put any of my dolls back into the box once I took them out. ^_^ Usually, one will be sitting in a chair on my desk while the other stands nearby. (standing works great for MSDs which are shorter and less likely to fall, but if I wanted to stand a big doll I would look into getting a proper stand, just to minimise the risk of damage)

13. In a baby carriage :oops: My boys are "aged" 19 and 11, so it's weird for them to be kept in a place like that but that's the best I've got for right now.

I hope I can get a proper place for them sometime, but for now, yeah .. in a baby carriage.

When my Vampire Shiwoo gets here, I think I will keep him in his box - it's more coffin-like and he should be okay with that :lol: Perhaps I will keep the top off, so it'll be easier to get him in and out (I will just cover with a towel to block the sunlight).

And when my first girl arrives, I will put her in the baby carriage (it's pink and frilly, like her personality, so it will be ok, I think) and move the two boys to a book shelf bed - I first need to figure out where my plushies and books will go!

Heh, that's what I get for having four in one smaaall apartment! We'll be all cramped, but happy :daisy

14. I've never put my boys back in their boxes either... the boxes are kinda all over the place. :oops:

When I only had one, Ryou would sit here on the side of my desk with me. He's the perfect size that his feet rest on the keyboard tray. ^^

When I got two... Hajime took Ryou's spot and Ryou would sit on his lap... when they got in the way or I was eating over here (yes, I'm bad) I'd move them up to sit on the fishtank. (Which the fish LOVES; he tries to nip at their feet. XD)

Now that I've got three with a fourth on the way *_* I've made them a little shelf out of the junk here by my computer... they're currently sitting on my tablet. ^^

15. Dolmani sits on my dresser next to my bed. ^^ Im building him a bed now, and once its done hell be able to sleep there. ^^

16. Olly's box sits under the bed in the guest bedroom. I feel horrible ): I keep him in his bag ontop of my television, but I have so many animals I can't leave him out for fear that one of them are gonna take him and chew on his pretty face or rip his clothes. I'm also paranoid he'll fall off my chest top or something if I leave him there during the day. :( I hope to get a bed for him soon though..

17. hmm, I carry my one boy around with me when I'm in my house, and set him down in a number of places I already know he wont fall. (since my cats rub up against stuff to look cute, they always seem to be knocking things down, but they know where they're not supposed to walk on so my boy is safe in those places :lol: )
      He sleeps on my bed when I sleep, (I have a full size bed, so I only take up about 1/3 of the bed) and hmm... that's about it. Dream of dolls don't come with boxes though, so that doesn't really apply to me :wink:

18. Gabriel sits on my bedside table, Peace sits on her own little chair by my computer monitor, and the rest sit on this Sofa on my desk. :D I do move them around, and if I'm watching tv, at least one or all of them are on the bed watching with me. lolz.

19. I made a "lounge area" out of one of my bookshelves and they hang out there most of the time. :grin:

20. They are everywhere. LOL

Adrien and Alyse (dollmore's Dean and Ray) have a high backed victorian couch atop my computer table. They spend most of their time when not working (all my dolls are sewing models) sitting on their couch.

Apollo and Amara (Narin and Sharmin) also have a couch, it's in my bedroom on top of my dresser. Their little area is much more outfitted as it's easier to find MSD scale stuff to go in their "environment". They have a rug, a velvet footstool, a dog and Apollo's guitar.

Armand (dollshe hound) has his own chair too. It's on a small rug, on a smaller table that is by my computer desk. He is more eye level that Adrien and Alyse.

No one has been back in their box yet. And Armand has a REALLYbeautiful wooden box.

All the boxes are stored in the garage, stacked on shelves.