1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Where do you keep your doll?

Nov 16, 2004

1. Quite often both of my girls lounge up in my bed in the loft. It's pushed into a corner, and the corner is pretty empty and way out of the sun, so I usually have them snuggled together up there. It's nice to have them there when I wake up. They get kicked out of the bed if I have company, and then they're usually on my computer or my sewing table. They might also be there if I'm working on clothes for them.

2. Ayame sits on the desk in front of the spare monitor when I'm at the computer or sewing. At night she comes to bed with me. If I'm out during the day, she usually comes with me - I even went out and bought a bigger shoulderbag so she would fit in it and have a ride, though she can also sit on the top of my smaller handbags - she sits astride my little Emily Strange bag!

Basically wherever I go, she goes. :lol:

Neph and Talula on the other hand tend to spend most of the time sitting on the top shelf of one of my bookcases in the living room unless we're doing a photoshoot or filming.

3. *reads everyone's replies*

Looks like I'm the only one still keeping my G in his box. :oops: Until I find a better place, that is. I'm just so paranoid. I think he's safest in his box. :oops:

4. My hubby got me this wooden doll bench from Michaels and all 4 of my kids sit there, but I may need another chair when Ryung arrives, their boxes are in my closet.

5. Lilly (Jun T) is sitting on a high stool in the living room. Elliot (Syo) and Charlotte (MSD Mika 1) are sitting on the SD chest of clothes. Francis X (Sakaki) and Holden (MSD F-09) are sitting on the edge of my roommate's bed, since she's not here to freak out. :oops: Toby (BF Jerome) is standing on the corner of my desk, next to my monitor. Lucy (MSD F-06) and Jack (MSD Tsubaki) are sitting on a shelf above my desk.

They're kind of everywhere. :chibi

Some of their boxes are in my closet, the others are used to hold their stuff.

6. Erik is sitting on a glue bottle on the shelf on my desk...it's nice, he can look me in the eye when I type. When I start getting bodies and whole dolls, I'm going to rearrange the bookshelf by my computer for the boys to be on during the day, and have an area for them in my bedroom at night. Christian and Erik might have to share a bed for a while, and Rei is an insomniac, so he doesn't go to bed very often. And one of them will go with me when I leave the house...I don't know what I'll do with the boxes... *_*

7. Azrale has spent a lot of time in his box. I've been doing wood work in the room and he would have been covered with sawdust if I hadn't. When he's out and I can't hold him he's perched in his $5 ross chair, rulling the dorm room, or when I can he is sitting in my lap (to my roomeis amusment ^_^;). Right now he is back home (which I am going ack again today) and in his bow for fear of my 3 demon cats. I will though set up his chair aagin when i get there.

Don't feel guilty, you're obviously doing it because you are concernd for him.

8. My crew has comandeered V13's FCS box as a bench, so that they're always sitting on the desk next to my computer monitor. Sometimes I'll move them around (when Justyn comes back, he'll probably take over my armchair again XD), but mostly I like them close by.

I think the only times I put them back in my box are when I'm moving (which I'll be doing in a couple weeks again, yay) or when I'm upset about them for some reason. It's like punishment to confine them to their boxes. =^^=;;;

9. Yamato and Takeo sit at the end of my bed at night.
      Generally I move them so they're both kind of leaning against the wall, heads turned to the side when I'm going to bed, so they're sleeping too.
      Also, since It still kind of bothers me if I wake up and they're staring directly AT me.

10. Kaya's currently in pieces waiting to be repainted (after dollies who are here for spa treatments go home)... the others all sit on the shelves around my computer area so they're always within eyeshot. They do get moved around, though... right now Andrei is occupying the empty space in my bed. :grin:

~Kalmia

11. Melora sits on top of her box on a dressing table in my bedroom. I would keep her with me when I'm downstairs but I'm scared of her getting all smokey since my mum smokes.
      I like to tuck her up in her open box at night with her teddy bear and a scarf as a blanket. :daisy

12. If what I'm planning goes well, I'll have a disembodied head sitting on top of my monitor. Hehe. xB
      Full BJD.. no idea. He'll probably end up with the plushies, on my bed.

13. Rosiel & Absynthe sit on their tall dresser (it's a big jewelery box that looks like an antique dresser w/ drawers & such - I use it to put their accessories & wigs in).

Kurai lies flat in a big bamboo box (it's lined on the inside), along with all of the dollie outfits. Kurai has to lie down because one of her legs is strung too tightly.

14. Well, when he's not out on my desk or sitting somewhere, I lay him on his cusions in his open box and put a scarf over him.

15. My girl sits wherever she wants. Right now she's sitting on the couch with me while we watch tv. Or she sleeps with me. When we have to sleep on the couch she has to sleep on the shelf. Other then that my girls are allowd anywhere. After they arrived I but their boxes in the storage place but I would never consider putting them back in the boxes even if they were here.

16. Where is Anneliese?? :cry:

17. Lewis has been on the table, on his little sofa, and on my bed (I cuddled him for an afternoon nap today XD) and probably won't be going back into his bag if he can help it.

He hasn't been in one place for very long ever since I put him together again! *_*

18. If I'm not carrying Lili around she sits in a wicker american girl chair that's next to my bed. When my puppy's in my room though I put her on the shelf on my desk. He's very interested in eating her, especially since he considers her a threat. I have several yards of blue corduroy that I'm going to make a futon/setee and pillows out of, once I can get to the store to buy stuffing.

19. Mine are all over.

Sharmin sits in the passthrough b/t my kitchen and dining room, Korynne usually sits on the coffee table, Kesami has been sitting on my kitchen island, and my ShinB is standing next to my desk.

While this may seem like irresponsible doll parenting, none of them have ever been harmed, dropped etc...My husband and son are very respectful, and they are in places that don't get a lot of traffic. Oh, and my dog could care less. hehe

I have their boxes packed up in my front closet, but they've never been back in them.

:grin:

20. Visiting a friend in Ohio. ^_^

When she comes back, she'll take back her corner on my desk again.