1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Where do you keep your doll?

Nov 16, 2004

1. They all pose nicely into a single shelf in my bookshelf. But if they keep multiplying like this, I might just have to dedicate an entire shelf to them!

2. All over the place, I'm ashamed to say!

Most of mine are in my bedroom, sitting on my dresser or on my stack of unopened boxes (moving sucks!). But some of them are in the office and are sitting on the desk or the end table. I have... eleven, now? I really should invest in some shelving!

3. Mine is on top of my dresser with most of my other dolls.

4. at the moment, Elyza is the one in my home.. she stays around my room and home too.. she has her personal little bed near mine, on the floor.. yes, near my dog's bed too xD
      (they're friends and Maya protects her .. she will never "hurt" her .. I trust her in this u.u)
      when others will start to come home they will live around too.. and during the day, they will stay on my bed also.. ( I do not have a large room ...) so, I like sooo much having them around.. i could never think to close them in a cabinet.. :S
      They would be "simple" exhibition dolls.. what I think they are not..

5. I feel kind of horrible that I keep all my dolls in their boxes. xD; I just don't have the space for them and I don't trust leaving them out in case someone knocks them down to the ground by accident. Really hope to get the space to build a nice display cabinet for them though.

6. My lovely doll resides on top of my chest of draws though im always moving her
      haha id like to make her a formal set up though where she permenantly stays hehe :P

7. Well, I put them in their official box and put the box in the drawers under my bed....
      They stay out only when I have time & interest to play with them.

water proof, sun light proof & dust proof to protect their skin, yeah~ >_<

8. Right now they're on a bookshelf, because it's the only area in my room that doesn't get an insane amount of sun xD

9. We just finished renovating my sewing room, so my dolls have their own shelf now. I need to store all the shipping boxes so they'll fit but I think I'll make more time for them if they're out staring at me. Step #1: Figure out how to keep Yato's huge EID butt on a 12" wide shelf. Step #2: Get everyone painted and clothed. ^_^

10. My dolls sit in an armchair, but it is inconvenient, as at us in small apartment only two armchairs and we with the husband too want to sit in them. I want to equip for dolls a niche in a furniture set when we will clean therefrom the TV. There places much, will be located both a chair for SD and a bed for tiny and still there will be a stock for new dolls.