1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Where do you spend most of your time?

May 3, 2006

1. I look to see if I have any pms first, then I check my subscribed threads, and then I just go down the list of the forums. I usually skip over the galleries and once every few days I check out the size-specific discussions and the photo requests. Most of the time I just hit general discussion and the clothing, doll and group order marketplaces. When I'm really bored, I click on everything. ^^

2. I check the General and Meet Up sections first, then mini, large and the news section.

3. I lurk gallery and workshop most! And sometimes general and meetups too..

4. Marketplace dolls and accessories, gallery, photo requests and sometimes critique.

5. PM's. suscribed threads{through email},then marketplace mainly, some general and gallery, critiques..

6. general discussion, galleries, market place err.. I guess that's it...XD

7. Marketplacae first >_<
      General Discussion and Galleries second :)

8. Lately I've spent most of my time in the gallery just looking around. I don't comment nearly as much as I should though.

I'm trying to get in the habit of just going down the list of subforums when I first log in, but heck I'm also just trying to get in the habit of remembering to stop by!

9. games first, galleries then general discussion ^^

10. Here's my daily ritual,

Every morning I log in and check out the News first, and then General Discussion. When I get to work, I'll peek at the Gallery and Gallery Photostories during lunch. Before bed, I'll check news one more time and then check out photo request. A bit obsessive, but it works for me.

11. News, Marketplace, and Doll Meetups. If I get a little bored, I visit the other parts of the site, but not much. I'm here now since I'm in my 'bored' period XD

12. Market place clothes and dolls and sewing and the photostories and galleries.

13. lol I love 'Incoming doll' cause I love looking at dolls first being opened, I also spend a lot of time in BJD-opedia and glance at the Gallery and Photostories occasionally :)

14. I usually check news, the main gallery and the size-specific sections.

15. X> 1.galleries
      2.marketplace
      3.general
      4. everywhere else

16. Picture Requests to see if I have anything to contribute.
      Incoming Dol for vicarious living through other people, hehe.
      Tiny Dolls, as the Tiny discussion interests me most,
      though I've got dolls in all 3 ranges.
      Database to see if any new dolls have been added.
      Gallery, seeking out my favorite molds.
      Sometimes the Marketplace if I've got time.
      General Discussion.
      Then I pop in a few other places too.

17. Galleries and marketplace (dangerous) and general discussion.

18. Galleries (aaaaalll of em XD), General Discussion and the Marketplace - Dolls.

19. Unfortunately, I check almost everything out! (General, News, Meetups, Larger Dolls, Sending/Shipping, Gallery, Requests, Intros), But I spend the most time in the Marketplace, I think.

20. I refresh "new posts" over and over, looking at random different things.