1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Where do you spend most of your time?

May 3, 2006

1. PMs. I love to talk to my friend at work. Then the galleries. I spend a lot of time at the marketplace for clothes too.

2. marketplace, galleries, BJD requests, interesting threads

3. Well, as waiting for my girl to come back from vanillashine, the customizers section, and the good and bad traders section, also the clothing and doll sections,even though i have no money.

4. I tend to hang out in the incoming dolls I love to see all the new ones arriving and helping people decide on a mold :D

5. The Galleries and General Discussion.

6. The Galleries and General Discussion, with a side-order of the Larger Dolls section too ^^

I tend to lurk in different parts of the board on different days, though: sometimes I'll spend most of the time in General Discussion, other days I'll ignore it completely and go and roam the Galleries for ages.

7. News, marketplace dolls, general discussion and the size specific forums :)

8. I live for the "New Posts" button. Just anything that's being discussed at the moment, I go to look at and mayhaps comment on ^_^

9. general discussion
      marketplace dolls, clothes, eyes/ wigs

10. Oh Gawd! EVERYTHING ! LOL...
      I always check the lists of new posts....and sometimes the threads I subscribe to.....( I'm always here, hahahha)

11. tiny section
      Gallery
      Narea thread in mini ;)and marketplace ;)

12. General Discussion, BJD-Opedia, Painting/customization/esthetics, photography tips

13. Volks threads where I can ramble on about knee styles, how to tell Syo from Megu, and resin variances :lol:

14. It varies day to day but alot of the time its the gallerys or general discussion, but i usually have a scan of all areas each day

15. I go general, Incoming, if I have time I got to the shipping part, then Larger dolls, then gallery, and if I still have time I snoop about in the market place.

Cool question lol.

16. I'm... everywhere. XD;; I'm in General Discussions and then the Galleries most. But I'm also everywhere else. And I'll click on anything if it looks interesting (or if I'm bored). :)

17. I have a certin route I take
      first Marketplace Clothes then dolls and so on
      Galleries then General Discussion.
      And when I'm done there I go to diffrent areas of the fourm.
      But I go to the marketplace the most. XD

18. Gallery, BJD-o-pedia, Photostories, clothing marketplace, doll marketplace. :3

19. The Marketplace and the Good and Bad traders Feedback thread. I get completely sucked into both of those.

20. I hang out in the general discussion, galleries, and marketplace threads.