1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Where do you spend most of your time?

May 3, 2006

1. It all depends on my mood. I lurk in a lot of different places. But I seem to post the most in General Discussion.

2. I mostly live in the Marketplace, but I like the workshop areas as well. And I frequently check news.

3. I'm mostly interested in the News, Marketplace subforums and Gallery

4. i've become addited to the artist's BJD section XD. I have a need to check on it all the time *shakes head*. I"ll pop into general discussions and, bjd-orbyrarium and others too.

5. I spend a lot of my time in the meetups forum (most specifically the UK meet threads), and the marketplace ^^;; I'm addicted to the accessories and clothing sections! I also like to browse the doll section - you know, just in case.

6. Most of the time I'm in the Gallery ;3
      Also the General Discussion, BJD-opedia, and Marketplace- Dolls & Clothing/Shoes.

7. Marketplace dolls, clothing, wigs, general discussion, larger dolls

8. Marketplace, always looking for clothes, I rarely buy new. Then General discussion, and of course the Narae thread.

9. General Discussion, and the Larger Dolls section. I check the news periodically. Of course, if I'm shopping, I haunt the Marketplace endlessly XD Especially around a holiday, when I am close to getting a new doll. Let's see...yep, I think that's it!

10. I will have a look everywhere, plus a lot of looking in the marketplace :)

11. At the office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, getting sick and coughing blood doing overtime so I can get my first DOD. *sigh*

12. In the gallery, marketplaces, MSD & Tiny dolls, incoming doll (especially in the Dollzone thread) and general section the most ^.^

13. Marketplace: Dolls, clothes, wigs and eyes
      Workshop : Painting, Customizing and Esthetics
      General Discussion
      Gallery, Gallery Photostories

In this order.

14. I'm such a newbie I just try a little bit of everything, although I always check the 60cm big doll forum because I'm into Rainy's. I wish I could keep looking at marketplace, but I probably won't have enough postings to quality....Rats, Tibby

15. I'm really set in my ways. I almost always check the site the same way when I first log in:

1.) General Discussion
      2.) Incoming Doll
      3.) Photostories
      4.) the Marketplace
      5.) and then Meet-ups

I think I'll branch out a little more when I actually get my first doll :p I sometimes checkout other forums, but since mostly they're more soll-owning specific, I usually have nothing to contribute.

16. I don't have my first doll yet so the ones where I need a doll to contribute I don't visit so much. Mostly the Marketplace, General forums, Larger Doll and Buying/Incoming to research companies. I visit the galleries when I'm at home on high speed but image heavy threads hurt my cellular card out here on the road.

17. I pretty much do the same thing, except I check the Market Place first.
      I don't post much though. :sweat

18. General Discussion, Mini Dolls, and Sewing. ^^

19. I constantly stalk the BJD-opedia for ideas, general Gallery, Marketplace - Dolls and lately the General Discussion. :)

20. Artists BJDs (I love love to see what people are working on!) General discussion (love to gossip) Galleries then Minis.