1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Where do you spend most of your time?

May 3, 2006

1. Usually, General Discussion (for general time-wasting ;) ), Newbieland (to see if I can help) and Project Journals (because seriously awesome projects). Second to that, the specific doll threads of dolls that I either have or want, and the Marketplace -- not because I even buy or sell that often, but because the random nature of it allows me to see sculpts I haven't come across yet and may want to add to my wishlist. And during Anniversary time, I spend quite a bit of time looking at all the awesome contest entries.

2. The Games folder. I'm not always active, but even when I'm not I love following the Association Game and the Theme Challenge and Alphabet Game threads.

They're great fun as games but also as a way of seeing a huge variety of dolls.

3. The first time in the Doll Discussion part in the mini section.. after i get market place access I sit there everyday ^^ I wanted a Minifee in europe. Since i found on in a FB Group I'm back again the discussion parts mostly. Here and there in news and other stuff but mostly in the 3 threads I will get or already got my girls . Loongsoul, Fairyland and Magic Time discussion thread ^^

4. I probably spend the largest amount of my time in my subscribed threads. They're mainly discussion threads for doll lines I either already own, or am seriously planning to buy. (Though in one case, I just lurk for the pictures, because I love the sculpts but don't have any plans to add them to my collection at this time.) There's also a handful of project journals I'm following, as well as my own journals, a couple of photo/game threads, and some miscellaneous discussions.

After that, I probably spend the most time overall in General Discussion, since that's where most of the activity is, and NewbieLand, because it's nice to help out our new members. :) The various workshop subforums are probably next for me, then Photo Reference, and unless I'm actively shopping I don't spend much time out in the MP at all! (Too dangerous!)

5. I recently opened an account in Instagram, so right now it´s there where I spent most of my time.

6. I definitely spend the most time in the General Discussion area. :)

7. Usually I'm in General discussion, box openings, and the marketplace!

8. General discussion is the first stop I always do. If I have more spare time I visit my subscribed threads (specific doll threads) and the marketplace.
      I usually keep an eye on the general gallery and the arrivals gallery, it is always do exciting to see unboxings!

9. Gallery, Gallery Photostories and Marketplace-Dolls.

10. The general discussion area and new arrivals forum. :)

11. I mostly check up on box openings/arrivals and general discussions, dabbled in the photography thread too!

12. At the moment, mostly general discussion.

13. I mainly hang in the new posts section. Though I can be known to spend hours looking at all the box openings in the gallery's :).

14. I'm watching all of the threads I'm really participating in, so I'll know when there's a new post. If not, I'm usually in general discussion or the MP.

15. It's so much fun to reply to posts in general discussion, and I love reading what other people have to say.