1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is the weirdest place you've taken your doll?

Jun 21, 2006

1. You are my HERO

2. TacoBell... and he was still in his box.

My boyfriend wouldn't let me open him until we had eaten. It was all kind of amusing, I suppose.

3. Oh wow o_o I would never have the guts to do something like that..

4. You are So cool, even if I don't have a doll yet, I could never do that...plus I think my teachers would say "No, hand her over." ;.;. But that was cool, did anyone say anything after words? Or during?
      And side note; Ragsolith I love your Icon!

5. XD Thanks, guys! I didn't catch much of what people were saying, but I definately overheard the word "doll" quite a number of times... And my teachers thought it was cute of me to bring her (HIM!!! >_<) up with me. Most of the school is used to him now; I've brought him to classes so many times I've lost count.

6. That's amazing Konami!

7. * giggles* I was going to take Kyran to our local BDSM club dressed as the big bad wolf because my boyfriend (( who had to work that night)) couldn't come and I was going to be little red riding hood but I didn't get his costume finished so I went as a random bellydancing phoenix.... It would've been soooo funny though.... Maybe next time I head up there I'll bring him...

8. I guess for me it would be the hospital or my doctor appointments... not that weird but its all I got >.<

I could never set foot in a fetish store, but I know my boy would love to go to one... He can go on his own then *laughs*

9. I've taken then so many places lets see
      Taco Bell we sat them on the edge of the table were the window was boy did people gawk inside and out haha
      Restaurants, funny story for one we went to dinner for my birthday and the guy ask how many she said 6 well there was only 5 of us. Later we asked why did you say 6 we looked to our dolls who was sitting on long seat (The long ones against the wall) and there was our 6 we started laughing.
      Savers They we stuck er 6 dolls or so in the shopping cart and we found some chairs so they sat in the shopping cart on the chairs and the ladies working there thought they were cool and I think one thought that crescent was from the shelf I was like nope she's mine.
      The beach, A Wedding (even though he sat in the parents room) old buildings, The movies, Work, Parks, The Las Vegas Strip. many many places. I don&#8217;t know if there weird places but ya never know.

10. ...
      a nursing home.
      my godmother (she's really my second parental) insisted on introducing klaus as her grandson to the staff and patients.

11. Now that is very cool. Your godmother must be a great and fun person.

12. Rumble Rose Konami i totally envy your guys for bringing your boy to graduation! I didn't even have the guts to take him out of my bag when i brought him to school for the first time.

The weirdest place i've taken my doll is shopping with me into the old navy dressing room. I want to take him with me to Cambridge, UK though when i go there for 3 weeks. Still thats nothing compared to what you guys have done. I do plan on taking him just about everywhere i go when my Boyfriend is visiting.

13. I've taken Angel to school once. She was in my purse. lol poor thing. I did take her out though and we took a few pictures.

14. you guys are great! Konami that was sooooo cute, I love that you both matched too! :sumomo: I haven't even gotten a bjd myself but the idea of bringing them outside seemed like perfect fun. Now how to get a Hound into a bag and take him out with me? That will be fun. maybe a baby carrier, that should be amusing :)

15. They do well in courier bags. ^_^
      (I've taken Seimei a few places in mine, and he fits in there really well.)

16. Thanks Brightfires, I actually have enough of those bags lying around too
      Btw I've been drooling over your Seimei, he's got that elegant scholar thing down to a science.:D Such a hottie!

17. Hmmm...work, the movies, the mall, an Asian cultural festival (the people at the Japanese booth were most impressed), the comic book store, random restraunts. Probably the strangest place so far is the CD/vintage toy store where the owner asks where he is if I _don't_ bring Tristan in. (Mind you, he also can remember the names of every G.I. Joe, Transformer, and He-Man toy in the cases...)

18. When my girl arrived not for long... My mum and I brought her to the bank. Cause the person who help us on transferring money, the bank ppl i mean, she interested to see her too.. So... I brought her to the bank...XD

19. Seeing dolls at graduations kinda makes me wish I had gone to mine >_>; didn't have a graduation for Highschool and I choose ACen over my college graduation...they're just boring to me >_<

The strangest places I've taken Anathema to resturaunts and stores and things, but my mum brought her to visit me in the hospital when I had a surgery two years ago. She's also been job hunting with me before >_> makes for lots of memerable experiences heehee. Maybe I should take her out again today to check up on my applications.

20. an archeological parc in the netherlands, when i was there for a congres about castles.

OT: about bringing things to school, i did once manage to take one of my rabbits with me to class and my teacher was totally cool about him running around loose in the room (had to take him to the vet after one hour of school that i couldn't miss and the vet was just arround the corner of school)

floor